Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too big?

Here's another thought....

Would you drive a car, that had no weight in the end? For those who live in snow area's think carefully.

It would be like a Volkswagen Beatle with a 450 Hemi and a 5 speed high end differential. To me that is a waste of power and a death trap.

And taken the above example, you would have to remove the motor from the rear and take off the front part of the body just to house such a large motor.. Ugly too, in my book.

Give me a woman with decent curves, that look like a woman, not a genetically or surgically enhanced utters. I know that sounds crass and I will hear from quite a few real women on this board... But aesthetics, is aesthetics after all.

Yes yes , proportion is the key word. Also very much the firmness and all. If u have big sufficiently firm melons that's a bonus. But if its all sagged and gravity pulled breasts it would be a diff story ...

lol dang I wish more people thought like you guys did so I wouldn't have any competition going after girls like that Big Grin

Sometimes I feel like I look a little out of proportion LOL i'll be at work and i'll look in the mirror and be like.. "woah.. my boobs are huge, wtf." LOL! I have really bad posture since them growing too-- my waist trainer helps me but only so much-- like just now as I was writing this I was like "oh, im slouching!" lol but yeah, it all depends on the body type-- a smaller frame/rib cage D/DD will look huge on. But a bigger person, D/DD will look smaller or more fit. I wouldnt want to go past my F cup.

I, personally love the old school pin up girl look-- I aim to be like that, even if my breast were smaller, I think as long as I keep my waist to hip ratio at .7, I am happy Smile

(04-04-2016, 02:38 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  oh boy finally my dudeliness can come in handy! Big Grin now I may be a bit biased here since I pretty much have a boob fetish, but IMO it is really hard for boobs to be too big - IF they have a good shape though! I actually think shape is more important than just pure size because you can have big (and little for that matter) boobs that look gross. but if they are well shaped then the bigger the better IMO. there can be a point where it looks ridiculous, of course, but I wouldn't worry about something like that too much lol Tongue

I completely agree.

Boobs that are way bigger than hips would be too big, so proportions again I guess. How do you measure hip/waist ratio? I think I did it wrong cause it was under 0.7 and someone said that would look freakish (can't remember the choice of words..)? I hardly look weird with my waist, in fact it could even be a little smaller?

Edit; the word was grotesque..

(09-04-2016, 11:53 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Boobs that are way bigger than hips would be too big, so proportions again I guess. How do you measure hip/waist ratio? I think I did it wrong cause it was under 0.7 and someone said that would look freakish (can't remember the choice of words..)? I hardly look weird with my waist, in fact it could even be a little smaller?

Measure your waist, then your hips.

Divide the waist measurement by the hip measurement.

(10-04-2016, 01:07 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(09-04-2016, 11:53 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Boobs that are way bigger than hips would be too big, so proportions again I guess. How do you measure hip/waist ratio? I think I did it wrong cause it was under 0.7 and someone said that would look freakish (can't remember the choice of words..)? I hardly look weird with my waist, in fact it could even be a little smaller?

Measure your waist, then your hips.

Divide the waist measurement by the hip measurement.

And make sure to use even light pressure for holding the tape while measuring. Don't pull too tight or you'll especially throw off the waist measurement even more than the hips.

Ok, then I got it right the first time and I'm grotesque according to some people! Was not aware of that.

Edit; I measured again to be sure and it's slightly smaller than I thought. My hip is now 90 and waist 57 so ratio is 0.6333. I just don't understand how a healthy, natural waist can be seen as grotesque. I'd have to gain like 5-6 cm in waist ONLY to get to a 0.7 ratio.

They can be, especially really fake ones on people with small frames. However, I am thick so I think my body can support large (currently G, but want to grow) breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon