Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starflower oil and agnus castus?

Has anyone tried this combo before? If so did it work?

(05-04-2016, 11:24 AM)Nancylovessid Wrote:  Has anyone tried this combo before? If so did it work?

I'm taking Angus but yeh il start taking starflower today. Need to use up my omegas

Ok, I've been taking vitex /agnus castus for nearly 4 weeks and Starflower oil for 6 days and my breasts are much fuller then they have ever been, so I'm going to continue with this for a few months!
I start the day with 400mg agnus castus, 500mg of l-arginine and 1000mg of starflower oil.
The evening I take 400mg of agnus castus and 500mg of l-arginine.

How much are you taking ellacraige?

(08-04-2016, 10:32 AM)Nancylovessid Wrote:  Ok, I've been taking vitex /agnus castus for nearly 4 weeks and Starflower oil for 6 days and my breasts are much fuller then they have ever been, so I'm going to continue with this for a few months!
I start the day with 400mg agnus castus, 500mg of l-arginine and 1000mg of starflower oil.
The evening I take 400mg of agnus castus and 500mg of l-arginine.

How much are you taking ellacraige?

Wow that's a lot of Angus. What brand do you take?
Mine said its vitex Angus cactus extract 225mg plus Angus cactus fruit 100mg but you only take one per day.. And I take 1000mg borage..
Can't say I've noticed a diff yet. Have only been on vitex about 3 weeks though and borage not even a week. I should start up the protein powder again though.
That's great for you though it's worked so quick

I'm using swanson agnus castus, it says I can take one to two tabs a day ?
Still got growth pains and I'm on day 6 of my cycle! Keeping fingers crossed!

I'm going to update this thread by saying that I have ditched the agnus castus as it made me gain weight. I stopped taking it about 2 weeks ago, and u have thankfully lost the weight.
I have kept my breast growth and have now reached 32 inch bust :-) which is over an inch growth in 4 months!
I am currently still taking starflower oil and massaging with Bella must up cream!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon