Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you used a breast massager that wasn't a pump? I found one...

(05-04-2017, 09:27 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi ladies!

So I have tried different electronic massagers and tens units over the last month.
I have to say, I am absolutely in love with this one.

It vibrates and heats up and I don't have to do anthing but put it on. There is a timer on it and it goes off automatically. I had a few lumps, they are almost gone, my breasts are so well circulated too.
You can use the massager and heat setting at the same time.

I bought it from Aliexpress, there are many that sell these. It was about €30 for me, and I got the large (I am 68 cm underbust and 93 cm bust).

Twice a day I use this. First thing in the morning, with that heat and massage, ohmy I am so relaxed haha! I It is my favorite thing in the morning, little zen time for me.

This thing for 20 min each time for my breasts is the same as 20 min deer massaging. But everyone has different breasts anyway of course.

Looking forward to seeing more different types of massagers on here, always up for something new!

Love, Ellen

Thanks for posting this! I think I will try this since I have gotten lazy with pumping. I also noticed some lumps in my breasts (not like tumors or anything but just hard spots) since I stopped massaging regularly. I am doing so much stuff for my skin right now that I just totally forget to massage.

Let me know if you still love this as much as you did when you posted :Big Grin I definitely want to try it out!

Hi everyone,
Ive never consider of the electric masaagers before because it seems useless. However, after the review from MissEllen, i became interested in the electric masaagers. I asked my fd from China to get me one and the quality suprises me! So let me have a quick review:

Its similar with the one MissEllen owns
Its in a bra shape with bra strape and velcro in the back for u to adjust the tightness. It has 2 motors to for vibration on the bottom and side on each boob. Then it has a circular control in the front. U can control the temperature, massage mode, and duration. The most amazimg part is that this model has a detachable battery. U can just charge the battery and then connect it to the massager. It means u dont have to sit by the socket. They even have a pocket for u to put the battery.
More, its a such a nice design that the inner layer can be removed and washed. Im really happy with the quality.

[attachment=13889][attachment=13890]
I tried the massager for about 30mins. It feels good, esapecially when it gives heat to yr breast. However i feel a bit itchy at the end. The massenger is not noticeable after i put on a loose pajama top. But the sound of vibration is a little bit louder than i thought.

(21-05-2017, 07:51 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Hi everyone,
Ive never consider of the electric masaagers before because it seems useless. However, after the review from MissEllen, i became interested in the electric masaagers. I asked my fd from China to get me one and the quality suprises me! So let me have a quick review:

Its in a bra shape with bra strape and velcro in the back for u to adjust the tightness. It has 2 motors to for vibration on the bottom and side on each boob. Then it has a circular control in the front. U can control the temperature, massage mode, and duration. The most amazimg part is that this model has a detachable battery. U can just charge the battery and then connect it to the massager. It means u dont have to sit by the socket. They even have a pocket for u to put the battery.
More, its a such a nice design that the inner layer can be removed and washed. Im really happy with the quality.

I tried the massager for about 30mins. It feels good, esapecially when it gives heat to yr breast. However i feel a bit itchy at the end. The massenger is not noticeable after i put on a loose pajama top. But the sound of vibration is a little bit louder than i thought.

Oeewww I am loving that one! Great review thx! Nice about the battery part too!
I have to sit still with it now with mine.

Yeah the sound of the vibration is a little louder than I thought too.
Do you know the name of the brand? Is that the pink one also on Aliexpress, because I saw another brand, but this one was cheaper, so I went for this one because I didn't know if it would really be something.

Right now I only use the heat option like once a day (for 15 min or sometimes an hour when I watch tv). But that is just because I just started BO, and I don't want to give extra stress to the growing cells. I am just playing around and doing one month only with heat, and next month I might add the vibration back on, because it did feel amazing.

I still love it Pink Chiffon! the heat option is amazing, it relaxes my breast. I do get growing pains now a lot with the BO, and it sure helps.

(22-05-2017, 06:05 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  

Do you know the name of the brand? Is that the pink one also on Aliexpress, because I saw another brand, but this one was cheaper, so I went for this one because I didn't know if it would really be something.

Right now I only use the heat option like once a day (for 15 min or sometimes an hour when I watch tv). But that is just because I just started BO, and I don't want to give extra stress to the growing cells. I am just playing around and doing one month only with heat, and next month I might add the vibration back on, because it did feel amazing.

I still love it Pink Chiffon! the heat option is amazing, it relaxes my breast. I do get growing pains now a lot with the BO, and it sure helps.

Glad to hear it's still working for you! I might buy one too. Congrats on the growing pains!! I haven't been getting growing pains much lately Sad  I don't know why. I can't decide what to do.

(23-05-2017, 01:57 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

Glad to hear it's still working for you! I might buy one too. Congrats on the growing pains!! I haven't been getting growing pains much lately Sad  I don't know why. I can't decide what to do.

Hey love!
Thx! I am sorry to hear. Maybe you are growing without the pains?

You could try the nipple bo cream with nipple covers Smile
Works like a charm for me.
These are basically the exact hormones needed for breast development in normal puberal conditions. The nipple has ducts going deep into the mammary gland, even 48 hours after removing the cream these hormones are still being pumped/moved inside your breasts at high concentrations, thus supporting new growth.

To be hounest, I think this might really work for you girl, since you have already had results from BO, and this is basically a concentrated local version of BO, in comparison to a less concentrated systemically BO that you take in pill form Smile
I have linked some references of how nipple uptake works and the morphology of the breast itself.

I wrote in my thread on the Bovine Ovary page about what I did.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27859

If you have any questions you can ask me more on there, don't want to go off topic too much here for other people.

Oh and! Don't forget the alcohol swipe! Big Grin
Good luck! Don't be sad Smile you will be just fine, we all have those days

Xxx

MissEllen im glad that u like my review. The brand is MingXin but i think any brand is more less the same quality. Because mine is very cheap as well, around $30.

(23-05-2017, 06:40 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(23-05-2017, 01:57 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

Hey love!
Thx! I am sorry to hear. Maybe you are growing without the pains?

You could try the nipple bo cream with nipple covers Smile
Works like a charm for me.
These are basically the exact hormones needed for breast development in normal puberal conditions. The nipple has ducts going deep into the mammary gland, even 48 hours after removing the cream these hormones are still being pumped/moved inside your breasts at high concentrations, thus supporting new growth.

To be hounest, I think this might really work for you girl, since you have already had results from BO, and this is basically a concentrated local version of BO, in comparison to a less concentrated systemically BO that you take in pill form Smile
I have linked some references of how nipple uptake works and the morphology of the breast itself.

I wrote in my thread on the Bovine Ovary page about what I did.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27859

If you have any questions you can ask me more on there, don't want to go off topic too much here for other people.

Oh and! Don't forget the alcohol swipe! Big Grin
Good luck! Don't be sad Smile you will be just fine, we all have those days

Xxx

Thank you so much for this! I think I might just try this! Big Grin it sounds amazing! Maybe this in combination with a massager and heat for good circulation would do the trick ! *so excited* thanks♡♡

BUMPP
this is a great thread on massaging machines

thank you ladies for the wonderful recommendations

EllaC if you ever read this, was the massaging machine the one w/ high EMFs?

[attachment=14356 Wrote:RubyRose pid='204682' dateline='1551011404']BUMPP
this is a great thread on massaging machines

thank you ladies for the wonderful recommendations

EllaC if you ever read this, was the massaging machine the one w/ high EMFs?

Hi ruby If I’d mentioned that then I would have tested it yes. and here it is lol. Most gimmicky awkward painful thing to wear. Has hard magnets and the inside of the cups. I’m pretty sure it’s an electrical hazard!

(05-04-2016, 06:38 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  http://m.banggood.com/Electronic-Breast-Enhancer-Massager-Breast-Enhancement-Device-p-946594.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_content=cathy&utm_campaign=mpla-health-us&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxI24BRDqqN3f-97N6egBEiQAGv37hP1tzBPtuwNGwRY81d0CcOXMmYmGTjxyVzAENtAfOh0aAlU58P8HAQ

My arms often get tired, call me lazy, but I think I'd do more if this thing, or something like it, would work.

I bought the exact same one probably on ebay. Didn’t function at all, no vibration or anything. 

Also used something like EllenC’s massager. But I’m not sure if the vibration is harmful for our heart health.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon