Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm impatient, I want results. Is there any reason not to get a freakin noogleberry?

I feel like the hand pump one would hurt my hand/wrist. I'm not getting many responses on my threads, but I'll try one last time. I'm using herbs and massaging and got results within a couple weeks, but lost them in day 3 of my period. I got discouraged obviously. So now, I just want to know if there is any reason NOT to get a noogleberry.

None that I can think of!! Go for it!!

sagging probably

i don't pump regularly because i'd started to notice an unattractive shape to my breasts when i did, but the moment i first used it, my breasts started finally filling out like never before. i think it helped stretch and shape my breasts properly for things to move along.

i use it whenever i think im stalling but thats about it

I just shared my experience on the nbe powder which helped me. U can go read my post, take it as another option. One single item without having to buy separate and spend lots!
Many years ago I was once you. I think it's good to always share good stuffs!

Oh no, my post ended up in trash. Maybe it has breached a regulation , I am unsure. However if u r interested to know. Pm me and I would gladly share.

(07-04-2016, 07:21 AM)Orangepeels Wrote:  sagging probably

i don't pump regularly because i'd started to notice an unattractive shape to my breasts when i did, but the moment i first used it, my breasts started finally filling out like never before. i think it helped stretch and shape my breasts properly for things to move along.

So it can cause sagging? I don't want it if I can screw my boobs up. They might be small, but they still look nice. I'd hate to change them and not see the results I want.

(07-04-2016, 11:24 AM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  
(07-04-2016, 07:21 AM)Orangepeels Wrote:  sagging probably

So it can cause sagging? I don't want it if I can screw my boobs up. They might be small, but they still look nice. I'd hate to change them and not see the results I want.

I've never heard of this happening before and it might be a sign of over-pumping but not into the doing damage level. Used properly I've only ever heard of pumps causing breast firming and growth.

Well good because I'm about to take the plung and get a pump on Amazon. $30ish won't crush my pocket book, and I'm just extremely curious. I'm finally starting to get more tingling again from taking the herbs and massaging. I swelled up at the beginning of my period and I've never done that before ever. I hope it's a good sign!

My kangzhu shipped! How do you keep it hidden from your significant other??

(08-04-2016, 05:08 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  My kangzhu shipped! How do you keep it hidden from your significant other??

I don't...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon