Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

This miraculous nbe powder worked for me! Sharing my experience for nbe sufferers

Sharing My experience of miraculous herbal bbpowder!!!
An option for nbe sufferers:

Several years ago I didn't know what brought me here for the first time and was hooked on reading every individual's nbe journey. I was inspired N decided to start my personal nbe journey. Unfortunately, i didn't experience any permanent success from it apart from temporary swelling. Now the thing is some months I think i gained a little but then I lost it after my menstrual cycle ended. I also added chicken feet into my diet and was following a member s instruction on massaging. As I recalled I think her nick is tigerlily, I wonder if she is still around.

Finally I gave up, went on with my busy life.. Having a bf, followed by marriage and a baby. My breasts were in the worst stage. Loose, looked limp and empty, the top half was almost all gone. I used to be a 75b/70c but gotta be with push up due to below half was bigger, top part wasn't of so much substance, guess it was due to sagging as I always had crash diets. After delivery was totally gone case. It looked like I was a A cup, true enough when I put on my old bras and couldn't fill up even with wired push up. The shrinkage was giving me inconfidence. I was kinda inferior and reluctant to get intimate with my partner. Before I knew , a year plus later, he was already seeing another girl...

I had moved out, wanted to start a new life. Firstly I had to change myself. I already had no boobs so I started off with shedding off the pregnancy kilos, took nuskln tr90 for only a month plus because by then I was already few siZes down ! I didn't expect such rapid outcome because bob my sis in laws didn't show much when they were on that programme. But due to the fast result , my boobs further suffered! Weight loss succeeded and I started looking out solutions for my breast. No no, plastic surgery was never an option because I want natural breasts which feels soft and able to bounce. A friend intro injection of some form of hyaluronic, I thought I could go for that if I have nothing else. It's not cheap and need filling up every alternate year. I felt that it's unworth and troublesome and so I still kept a lookout on any others.

One fine day, ny hk friend from university chit chatting with me and she was telling me about her sis in law. Kinda similar to mine ( sexless marriage then slowly losing dis connectivity). I got excited when she said" her breasts resuned pre delivery and even fuller than before after consuming so and so " I then started sharing my low confidence level due to the severe shrinkage. She shared with me the contact and I started my next nbe journey.

It's combination of Chinese herbs in powdered form. Not bitter, slightly sour, tolerable. They encouraged massaging for individuals with low absorption level but I saw testi on ppl who said they didn't do any massging so I was hoping I could be like them. First month breasts unchanged but to my amazement my monthly bad menstrual cramp reduced by at least 80 percent! Second month I started to do some massaging but i wasn't serious about it, just simply a few minute breast massage. I thought I grew a little. But some dAys my pair looks slightly bigger , some days still looked the same. I grew frustrated but didn't wanna give up because my friends and even my sister were already having results, and secondly for my menstrual cramp purpose so I decided to go more serious. 3rd month I adopted tiger lily rotation massage techniques 10 mins on each breasts prior to herbal consumption and then 4th month was the month!! I started seeing changes. I got more motivated, I did massages 2-4 times a day and started showing more gradual visible results. By 6th month my breasts have grown more and survived through two menstrual cycles without shrinkage. By now., top part more filled up even more than pre pregnancy , gap in between breasts reduced, breasts are fuller and rounder. Breast round contour is prominent. Due to the overall growth breasts stretching skin, breasts are firmer

I am not as lucky as the few around me. They have "warm" body with no menstrual issues and this seem to be related. The two of them grew 1 cup in two months. However To me, this journey was still considered brief. I read a lot on some sticking to nbe trying to grow breasts for years! I have stopped when I was happy with my new round breasts and didn't lose any. Recent months I tend to have late nights and trying to loose weight, so starting to make purchase again from their M'sia agent because I m paranoid about losing it due to wanting to lose some weight. I have a new bf now, I am confident with my shirt off, that makes everything more enjoying.

This is my sharing of own experience taking the powdered herbs. If u r interested please pm me and I shall share with u the contact. I do not wish to be misunderstood for putting on an advert.

Apologize for any typo error! Thumb up for nbe natural breast. Good luck to all!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon