Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried Solaray's "Female Hormones?"

They seem to have several of the same ingredients as a lot of the programs on here. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000V79ZH6/ref=pd_aw_sim_121_of_18?ie=UTF8&dpID=41RxSAD8TRL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_SL500_SR100%2C100_&refRID=K54TRKXMA6VMRRH29CQ0

(08-04-2016, 01:55 AM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  They seem to have several of the same ingredients as a lot of the programs on here. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000V79ZH6/ref=pd_aw_sim_121_of_18?ie=UTF8&dpID=41RxSAD8TRL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_SL500_SR100%2C100_&refRID=K54TRKXMA6VMRRH29CQ0

The reviews are fantastic BuT it's pretty high in the female herbs... You wouldn't want to be on it for long periods of time!

Yes I have been taking it for 18 weeks. My progress was halted until I read that Flax flushes female hormones from the body. After I stopped using flax my areola an nipples grew a lot and darkened. My breasts and hips grew and I lost 2 waist sizes.

(08-04-2016, 06:44 AM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Yes I have been taking it for 18 weeks. My progress was halted until I read that Flax flushes female hormones from the body. After I stopped using flax my areola an nipples grew a lot and darkened. My breasts and hips grew and I lost 2 waist sizes.

Iam,
I hate you but could kiss you for this information! :-) Just jealous.
We just got ground flax seeds, and I was using them in homemade protein bars. :-)

So now I have another aspect to add into my developing megalomania, I mean, plan for boobie growth. ;-)
Use the flax seeds heavily for one week, simulating a woman's period, along with PC..
BTW, looking at starting a low dose PM program very soon; we've planned the bills and some car repairs, and STILL have cash left over for long-term planning.

So it'll be great soon!
-Dianna

(08-04-2016, 06:44 AM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Yes I have been taking it for 18 weeks. My progress was halted until I read that Flax flushes female hormones from the body. After I stopped using flax my areola an nipples grew a lot and darkened. My breasts and hips grew and I lost 2 waist sizes.

Wow! Sounds like you're getting some great results!

The most noticeable changes were from phase 1 to 2. In phase one I went from flat to an A with a couple inches growth using massage with flax oil and vacuum plus snake bites for nipple growth. In phase 2 I added PM and BO rotated with Solray Female Hormone blend. Then I dropped flax. My breast tissue started below the nipple and spread all over the breast. My nipple and areola responded to snake bites and massage plus the 3 supplements. From 38-42 breast from 44-42 waist nipples from quarter to silver dollar size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon