Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new here...

Hello,
I am just wondering if there is anywhere in this whole entire site where anyone has posted 100% REAL, not photoshopped, not 3 or 4 different women from the shown from the neck down, representing false progress, but REAL before, during and after photographic results of whatever NBE techniques they may be using. I mean I really have yet so see any real prove that any of this stuff works, and whether or not it would be permanent, or exactly how big one could get.

I'm 45 years old and wear 34B. I have just begun bovine glandulars (mammary, uterus and pituitary) plus colostrum. It may be in my head but I am feeling some sensation similar to lactation let-down, and I could swear my boobs do appear fuller, but not bigger. My goal is probably unrealistic to many, but I want HUGE boobs. I hesitate to say how big. Is that attainable? Is there any proof? Huh

I have done some research on acute macromastia aka acute gigantomastia, and some docotrs believe that it is caused by a sudden overstimulation of the pituitary gland, which can have some unwanted effects as well.

Any SOLID information that anyone can offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Btw, I have no problem with lactation side effect during growth as long as it does not result in deflation and sagging in the long run.

Please, I'm very serious, so no smart alecks or wisecrackers. Angry Also, to each his/her own, so please no advice against going too big. Dodgy

Thanks Rolleyes

IF you are really that skeptical. Then there is no way to convince you.

But, if you are a little open minded.....Look here, and keep your eyes and mind open.

(08-04-2016, 02:06 AM)alynon71 Wrote:  Hello,
I am just wondering if there is anywhere in this whole entire site where anyone has posted 100% REAL, not photoshopped, not 3 or 4 different women from the shown from the neck down, representing false progress, but REAL before, during and after photographic results of whatever NBE techniques they may be using. I mean I really have yet so see any real prove that any of this stuff works, and whether or not it would be permanent, or exactly how big one could get.

That's incredibly rude to call out the " the whole entire breast nexus forum " of photo shopping, (show the proof please). Btw, don't expect people to do " your " research, or for folks here to prove to " you " whether nbe works or not, nothing is guaranteed, and results (if any) will vary.

(08-04-2016, 03:47 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(08-04-2016, 02:06 AM)alynon71 Wrote:  Hello,

That's incredibly rude to call out the " the whole entire breast nexus forum " of photo shopping, (show the proof please). Btw, don't expect people to do " your " research, or for folks here to prove to " you " whether nbe works or not, nothing is guaranteed, and results (if any) will vary.

ah Lotus, no worries. Not being rude, now were ya alynon, just don't know any better manners is all.

Wth????

@Lotus
What, you think I'm here just to look at other women's breasts??? Smh...

To the ones who offered some resources for me to FURTHER research, I thank you, especially iaboy. I'll go to your link right now. But even you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not here to troll. I sincerely want big boobs and I cannot stand the look of implants, not do I want scars, so I was hoping to find testimonies and see real proof before I continue to spend money on supplements and creams. I just don't want to be kidding myself. Geesh!!! Smh

In the future if anyone is somehow offended by my thread, feel free to move on, don't come on here bullying me and accusing me of not doing research for myself. In fact, if you re-read my original post, you will see that I have, and continue to do research. What's wrong with asking others what they have learned or experienced? I thought that was the whole purpose of this site!!!!

(08-04-2016, 05:11 AM)alynon71 Wrote:  Wth????

@Lotus
What, you think I'm here just to look at other women's breasts??? Smh...

To the ones who offered some resources for me to FURTHER research, I thank you, especially iaboy. I'll go to your link right now. But even you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not here to troll. I sincerely want big boobs and I cannot stand the look of implants, not do I want scars, so I was hoping to find testimonies and see real proof before I continue to spend money on supplements and creams. I just don't want to be kidding myself. Geesh!!! Smh

In the future if anyone is somehow offended by my thread, feel free to move on, don't come on here bullying me and accusing me of not doing research for myself. In fact, if you re-read my original post, you will see that I have, and continue to do research. What's wrong with asking others what they have learned or experienced? I thought that was the whole purpose of this site!!!!

It is, but right off the git go.... screaming fake, photo shop etc.... How boring.. Tone it down and you will learn some help and maybe make friends.... MAYBE!

We are just confused. Most of us have been here a good few years and personally I've never seen any pics that look fake?
We all have had ups and down with growth, sometimes the growth sticks then other times it doesn't and is only temporary while using herbs etc.

We are all pretty genuine and polite too when asking for advice So it's a bit of a shock when someone joins and says we look fake that's all...

Personally it's harder the older you are IMO anyways, the younger ones have more growth hormones to work with.
Bovine use etc I find scary, it's hard to find a legitimate untainted source but I. Sure you've done your homework before buying.

But yeh we can't guarantee this stuff works, it does for some :s the best growth I ever had was when I plain old gained weight...

@ iaboy

Screaming? I was referring to the kind of fakery you find elsewhere on the internet. I had assumed that the members of this site were here because you know the kind of crap that's out there.

I had expected replies like "Yes we know what you mean, you're in the right place here." And "Lol, I know that's right girl. I've seen what's out there too. Here, have you tried (this or that)?". That's what I was foolishly expecting.

Instead I seem to have ruffled feathers. I think I may be in the wrong place.

@ellacraig

No, no,no...I didn't say any of you look fake. I haven't seen any of you. I thank you for clarifying why everyone was so upset though. TOTAL misunderstanding. I wasn't referring to anyone on this site.

Omg...talk about getting off on the wrong foot...

(08-04-2016, 05:29 AM)alynon71 Wrote:  @ellacraig

No, no,no...I didn't say any of you look fake. I haven't seen any of you. I thank you for clarifying why everyone was so upset though. TOTAL misunderstanding. I wasn't referring to anyone on this site.

Omg...talk about getting off on the wrong foot...

All good! Other websites HELL YEH they look fake esp the ones selling supplements. Here we all are experimenting. I suggest you have a squiz at the old breastnexus site . Its down the bottom of the page, theres some real inspiring girls and pics there who lists what they used etc. Their programmes are alot simplier than the ones giing around on BN now. Even i wish id gone through those ones first :s

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon