Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new here...

Okay, will do. Right now.

Thank youSmile

I tried to Old BreastNexus site. It looks like all threads have been removed or something. There's nothing there. But thank you. I'll check some of the stuff on this one and see what I can find.

(08-04-2016, 05:40 AM)alynon71 Wrote:  I tried to Old BreastNexus site. It looks like all threads have been removed or something. There's nothing there. But thank you. I'll check some of the stuff on this one and see what I can find.
http://www.breastnexus.com/breastnexusfo...pages.html

try this. From memory look at the girls pics towards the bottom on the pae
ge and work up. Some of them say on the pic pages how they got their resukts or you have to find links to their programme pages. Alot of pics were removed but alot also are still up

(08-04-2016, 05:29 AM)alynon71 Wrote:  @ellacraig

No, no,no...I didn't say any of you look fake. I haven't seen any of you. I thank you for clarifying why everyone was so upset though. TOTAL misunderstanding. I wasn't referring to anyone on this site.

Omg...talk about getting off on the wrong foot...

Well how about actually taking a look around before asking if we're all photoshoppers?
You asked is there anyone I this whole site who isn't posting photoshopped pictures/different women from the neck down.
Why not go into the personal programs/picture pages and having a look at people's progress instead?
What would anyone have to gain by faking it? The admiration of some strangers over the internet that they'll never meet? Why would we do that?

(08-04-2016, 05:34 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  All good! Other websites HELL YEH they look fake esp the ones selling supplements. Here we all are experimenting. I suggest you have a squiz at the old breastnexus site . Its down the bottom of the page, theres some real inspiring girls and pics there who lists what they used etc. Their programmes are alot simplier than the ones giing around on BN now. Even i wish id gone through those ones first :s

@alynon. If that was your intentions NOT to start a flame war, then please accept my apologies. All I can tell you is that 98% or more here is very sincere in trying to find, and help other's find answers.

@Ella. I have been thinking about lurking over there for some time. Maybe I will get off my lazy ( l ) and take a look see. Or do a walk a bout according to Crocodile Dundee. LOL

(08-04-2016, 03:11 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(08-04-2016, 05:34 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  All good! Other websites HELL YEH they look fake esp the ones selling supplements. Here we all are experimenting. I suggest you have a squiz at the old breastnexus site . Its down the bottom of the page, theres some real inspiring girls and pics there who lists what they used etc. Their programmes are alot simplier than the ones giing around on BN now. Even i wish id gone through those ones first :s

@alynon. If that was your intentions NOT to start a flame war, then please accept my apologies. All I can tell you is that 98% or more here is very sincere in trying to find, and help other's find answers.

@Ella. I have been thinking about lurking over there for some time. Maybe I will get off my lazy ( l ) and take a look see. Or do a walk a bout according to Crocodile Dundee. LOL

Do it Ia do it! There's one girl who's progress wAs OUTSTANDING and I mean really truely off simple stuff like fenugreek and sp but MIND YOU when are herbs ever simple...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon