Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogled for a week, breasts are smaller?

Did you by any chance happen to massage before or after you pumped? I have been trying massages lately with my Noogle, and I seem to have shrunk 1/2 an inch overnight Angry I didn't used to put too much thought into massages and hardly did them, and never after my noogle...

I changed that, and started massaging before and after, this week.... and now that massaging in certain directions can increase or decrease, and no one knows for certain which direction is really which... i think i'm starting to think massaging is a cursed addition, lol.

Hi, I'm new here, and I have the same problem ! My breasts seems to have become smaller (if possible since I am 32 AAA), and the shape has become worse !
I do not overpump, drink plenty of water and massage, so I don't know what's wrong with me Angry

(12-07-2016, 10:13 AM)DreamKist Wrote:  Did you by any chance happen to massage before or after you pumped? I have been trying massages lately with my Noogle, and I seem to have shrunk 1/2 an inch overnight Angry I didn't used to put too much thought into massages and hardly did them, and never after my noogle...

I changed that, and started massaging before and after, this week.... and now that massaging in certain directions can increase or decrease, and no one knows for certain which direction is really which... i think i'm starting to think massaging is a cursed addition, lol.

I do massage, before and after, as I apply the oil.

(12-07-2016, 12:18 PM)Helene1 Wrote:  Hi, I'm new here, and I have the same problem ! My breasts seems to have become smaller (if possible since I am 32 AAA), and the shape has become worse !
I do not overpump, drink plenty of water and massage, so I don't know what's wrong with me Angry

Whether you see any swelling in a week or even a couple of months is irrelevant. Real growth of breast tissue takes many months to over a year of regular suction treatment. You'll see posts by excited newbies who have swelling, but that's just temporary and would disappear if they stopped for awhile. Don't worry about the short term and stay with the program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon