Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New girl on BreastNexus

Heart 

Hi everyone!

I, like all of you, am here to increase my breast size by natural means. My current programme can be found on my profile, and it's pretty plain and simple at the moment but I will be updating it as I buy more products and ease into the process of growing my breasts.

I am currently a 34B and would like to, fingers crossed, reach a DD cup.

Even a C cup would make me happier than I am now, but a full DD would be a dream come true. I actually never knew this forum existed and until I came across it by chance, I only thought that it was possible to increase breasts naturally by a few centimetres at most. Boy, was I wrong! Everyone here is really inspiring and with this lovely supportive community, I am determined to obtain the breast size that makes me most confident.

A bit about myself? I'm a young Eastern European woman, currently living and studying in SE Asia (have been doing so for the past 11 years and counting) which as I've just realised, will easily enable me to get my hands on PM, dong quai root, reishi mushrooms etc. for my breast growth during this journey (will go for a shop soon). Woo! Also I'd like to note that I eat a vegan diet and I run (10km+ at a time) pretty often to stay in shape. Over the months I've gotten quite into health and fitness, and as a Chem student, I love reading about nutrition out of enjoyment. I have yet to reach my goal body with good food and exercise - which is why I do not want to gain fat/weight. I want breast growth to be part of reaching the body of my dreams, and so I consider it more than just a cherry on top.

As far as previous experience, I never really thought naturally growing your boobs was truly possible, but I read as much as I could on the internet and got into breast massage when at the age of 15 my breasts developed fast to a B-cup, leaving behind awful stretch-marks on the sides. Using both Glyderm and Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream, I managed to actually get rid of the marks! The fullness did go up a bit, but my weight was fluctuating at the time and I wasn't consistent with the massaging. I've developed my pectoral muscles through exercise but it hasn't done too much to increase the size, only to perk up a little. My chest is currently around 38in.

I am very self-conscious of my breasts at the moment.

They are wide set, which means I have very little cleavage without a bra, and I crave a fuller, plumper shape. I want them to be rounder and fuller, I want to feel womanly and feminine with a big bust for once, I want to be confident. I'm sure I'll get where I want to be if take the right measures and stick with it!

Any advice is appreciated and I'm super friendly, always open for a chat. I prefer raw ingredients to pills (for example I eat ground fenugreek rather than taking capsules/pills) so herbs and such in their natural form are more preferable to supplements if possible.

Please feel free to check out my programme on my profile and suggest new things! Hope this introduction wasn't too long!

Lots of love,

Femina

(09-04-2016, 04:26 PM)Femina Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I, like all of you, am here to increase my breast size by natural means. My current programme can be found on my profile, and it's pretty plain and simple at the moment but I will be updating it as I buy more products and ease into the process of growing my breasts.

I am currently a 34B and would like to, fingers crossed, reach a DD cup.

Even a C cup would make me happier than I am now, but a full DD would be a dream come true. I actually never knew this forum existed and until I came across it by chance, I only thought that it was possible to increase breasts naturally by a few centimetres at most. Boy, was I wrong! Everyone here is really inspiring and with this lovely supportive community, I am determined to obtain the breast size that makes me most confident.

A bit about myself? I'm a young Eastern European woman, currently living and studying in SE Asia (have been doing so for the past 11 years and counting) which as I've just realised, will easily enable me to get my hands on PM, dong quai root, reishi mushrooms etc. for my breast growth during this journey (will go for a shop soon). Woo! Also I'd like to note that I eat a vegan diet and I run (10km+ at a time) pretty often to stay in shape. Over the months I've gotten quite into health and fitness, and as a Chem student, I love reading about nutrition out of enjoyment. I have yet to reach my goal body with good food and exercise - which is why I do not want to gain fat/weight. I want breast growth to be part of reaching the body of my dreams, and so I consider it more than just a cherry on top.

As far as previous experience, I never really thought naturally growing your boobs was truly possible, but I read as much as I could on the internet and got into breast massage when at the age of 15 my breasts developed fast to a B-cup, leaving behind awful stretch-marks on the sides. Using both Glyderm and Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream, I managed to actually get rid of the marks! The fullness did go up a bit, but my weight was fluctuating at the time and I wasn't consistent with the massaging. I've developed my pectoral muscles through exercise but it hasn't done too much to increase the size, only to perk up a little. My chest is currently around 38in.

I am very self-conscious of my breasts at the moment.

They are wide set, which means I have very little cleavage without a bra, and I crave a fuller, plumper shape. I want them to be rounder and fuller, I want to feel womanly and feminine with a big bust for once, I want to be confident. I'm sure I'll get where I want to be if take the right measures and stick with it!

Any advice is appreciated and I'm super friendly, always open for a chat. I prefer raw ingredients to pills (for example I eat ground fenugreek rather than taking capsules/pills) so herbs and such in their natural form are more preferable to supplements if possible.

Please feel free to check out my programme on my profile and suggest new things! Hope this introduction wasn't too long!

Lots of love,

Femina

Hi.
Haven't looked at your programe but your soo on the right track, esp with the natural ingredients over synthetics.
I always noticed that Indian girls always seem to have beautiful full figures and they consume all those herbs we tend to take in supplelmental form like fennel fenugreek etc but in whole food forms, mane they are unknowingly on to something..
Dunno what their breast cancer rates are like due to the hormonal impact of these spices herbs etc but it's worth looking into.
Anyway, have fun on here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon