Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Did you do any sort of prep before you started pumping and get better results?

I'm taking some herbs, B6, C, fish oil, 3 different types of essential amino acids, probiotic, and massaging with coconut oil. Is there anything else that I could benefit from?

(09-04-2016, 06:48 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I'm taking some herbs, B6, C, fish oil, 3 different types of essential amino acids, probiotic, and massaging with coconut oil. Is there anything else that I could benefit from?

Drink lots of water before during pumping, much like breastfeeding, fluid intake before.
Tape nipples down to prevent stretching.
That's all I can think of.

(09-04-2016, 07:48 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(09-04-2016, 06:48 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I'm taking some herbs, B6, C, fish oil, 3 different types of essential amino acids, probiotic, and massaging with coconut oil. Is there anything else that I could benefit from?

Drink lots of water before during pumping, much like breastfeeding, fluid intake before.
Tape nipples down to prevent stretching.
That's all I can think of.

And use some kind of moisturizing cream or massage cream or oil to help the domes get a good seal. What you could do is combine a massage method and pumping by massaging first, then use the pump, that way you still have whatever you massaged with on your breasts when you start pumping to help with the seal.

Should I back down to a lower dose of herbs or just stay with it? I haven't gotten much of a result from them, but something is going on in there. Haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon