Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

massages and permanent growth

My personal NBE program is a strict, only massage routine (chi and female deer), i do those massages 2x a day. Once i reach my goal breast size, will the growth be permanent? Or would i have to continue doing the massages for them to stay that size?

(10-04-2016, 10:18 PM)TeaJunky Wrote:  My personal NBE program is a strict, only massage routine (chi and female deer), i do those massages 2x a day. Once i reach my goal breast size, will the growth be permanent? Or would i have to continue doing the massages for them to stay that size?

most growth would be permanent, however if you stop as soon as you reach your desired size, then some of the growth may just be temp swelling and disappear.
to make sure the growth is permanent, measure once a week for a few weeks to make sure you definitely are that size instead of it being hormonal/massage induced swelling.

(10-04-2016, 10:18 PM)TeaJunky Wrote:  My personal NBE program is a strict, only massage routine (chi and female deer), i do those massages 2x a day. Once i reach my goal breast size, will the growth be permanent? Or would i have to continue doing the massages for them to stay that size?

There's no scientific proof to prove whether permanent growth goes unchanged. Although it's hard to argue the fact people continue to get results (regardless of the naysayers). And by the looks of this study attached below, massage promotes serotonin/dopamine and lowers the stress hormone cortisol, (which would benefit breast health too).

Personally, I believe daily breast massage is something one needs to adopt with regularity to promote overall breast health. Massage does promote blood circulation (vital for breast health).

Cortisol decreases and serotonin and dopamine increase following massage therapy.
Randomized controlled trial
Field T, et al. Int J Neurosci. 2005.
Show full citation
Abstract
In this article the positive effects of massage therapy on biochemistry are reviewed including decreased levels of cortisol and increased levels of serotonin and dopamine. The research reviewed includes studies on depression (including sex abuse and eating disorder studies), pain syndrome studies, research on auto-immune conditions (including asthma and chronic fatigue), immune studies (including HIV and breast cancer), and studies on the reduction of stress on the job, the stress of aging, and pregnancy stress. In studies in which cortisol was assayed either in saliva or in urine, significant decreases were noted in cortisol levels (averaging decreases 31%). In studies in which the activating neurotransmitters (serotonin and dopamine) were assayed in urine, an average increase of 28% was noted for serotonin and an average increase of 31% was noted for dopamine. These studies combined suggest the stress-alleviating effects (decreased cortisol) and the activating effects (increased serotonin and dopamine) of massage therapy on a variety of medical conditions and stressful experiences.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16162447/
PMID 16162447 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Ohh! Thank you for replying in this thread and let me know more about it.

Lotus.... This statement applies to "all over massage" not just breast? Ie i need to raise serotonin for gut health so overall massage BEIT where ever can acheive it?

And by the looks of this study attached below, massage promotes serotonin/dopamine and lowers the stress hormone cortisol, (which would benefit breast health too).

You are not going to massage your breasts into getting one bit bigger than nature already had in mind for them. So there's no question of permanent or temporary growth. Chi and female deer does not increase breast size.

(07-09-2016, 01:50 AM)nanakante Wrote:  You are not going to massage your breasts into getting one bit bigger than nature already had in mind for them. So there's no question of permanent or temporary growth. Chi and female deer does not increase breast size.

That's was very negative.

Lots of people (including myself) have found success with massage.

Edit: I am curious as to what you base your opinions on, I have seen you agree in other threads that massage would help some people

As a male, I've enjoyed the fact that giving loving attention to one's partner's breasts definitely seems to have an impact...so I have no doubt self massage can do the same, if not more.

People who adamantly claim something is not possible are often proven wrong by those who do the impossible every day.

Another's limitations as to what is possible need not be your own.

Prove or disprove for yourself.

I attribute growth to massage, vacuum, and herbs plus meditation binual beats. I went from flat to 42b and 2.5 inch areola. Proof?

(07-09-2016, 01:50 AM)nanakante Wrote:  You are not going to massage your breasts into getting one bit bigger than nature already had in mind for them. So there's no question of permanent or temporary growth. Chi and female deer does not increase breast size.

The people on the boards whove had the MOST success lately are the ones who use massage therapy! And LOTS of thing factors over and above nature and genetics can influence breast growth. Medications, weight gain, loss, herbs, stress, foods. Its the safest way TO try grow them. Not spout links to herbs which dont work and cause hormone inbalances and up cancer risk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon