Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started noogling today

Smile 

I just received my NG and tried it out.It really looks promising.I started with the medium domes since my breasts are small but wide and the small cups just don´t fit..It is amazing how you see your breasts enlarge infront of your eyes!!!Big Grin Makes you wish they stay that size when you take the domes off.Smile

Good luck with your noogling. I agree, you sure wish the swelling inside the cup would be there when you take them off!

Sandy, glad you decided on giving the NB a shot. Smile I feel as tho it's better than herbs since it's less risky & nearly guaranteed to give you cup size increases with daily use. Also it's a great addition to an herbal/BO routine; I just wish more girls would be willing to at least try NB, but alot don't wanna put in the time to pump or seem apprehensive about using suction devices.

I'll be ordering mine this week and can't wait to start using it! Let us know how things go for ya.

no kidding, sandy! i put on the domes, look down, and say, "yep, i'd be happy if they were that size with the domes off!"

though that's probably not true, either... boobie greed monster would get me...

glad you decided to give it a try!

Thanks girls!!Wish you all luck with noogling too.It gets addictive i can say!I just can´t keep the idea of pumping over an over from my head Big Grin It´s really nice!Let´s hope i get some swelling/growth sometime soon.
Oh and emmiedee you are totally right!!i haven´t had any swelling yet and i keep imagining how it would be if i filled the medium cups,the large and dare i say the X-large!!!Greedy yeah i fear soo Big Grin

haha! i know!! i am halfway through the "D" cup for the bosom beauty domes (i use noogle everything else, but the bb domes) and i am already thinking fondly about when i can upgrade!!

we will all get there, ladies and gentlemen!!

Emmiedee,
Have you noticed any change in the shape of your breasts?

they are a bit rounder, filling out a little on top. the bosom beauty domes are a little different than the noogle domes, so i don't really know if there is a difference... but they seem nicer... a bit firmer...

measurement week is next week!

Where are you guys purchasing your noogleberries? And do they all come as double cupped? How much are they?

Hi Anna, there is a noogleberry site that you can buy your noogleberry from, go to this site www.noogleberry.com and you can see everything they have availaible and prices hun. Good luck xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon