Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Femagis

femagis
July 6 2007 at 5:54 AM Mrs.B (no login)

i just recently bought a jar of femagis and im on my 3rd of using it twice a day however i have felt or noticed any change and im wondering if its working. im awaiting the arrival of my blossom-s soap and imma try them 2gether. has anyone heard of femagis and if so any positive results? oh well if it doesnt work i will try the st herb cream.

Cynthia
(no login)
Femagis
July 6 2007, 8:17 PM

There are some good responses as far as effectiveness of femagis. You'll find a few girls who have been using the product.

Good Luck :o)
Cynthia

Deborah from PhytoSense
(Login forme2know)
I have posts about this product somewhere...
July 7 2007, 12:42 AM

I am not a fan of this product...don't think they use high grade Pueraria in it. I Suspect they use the inexpensive WILD GROWN plants extracts to make it and therefor there would be insignificant and/or NO miroestrol in it.

Not all PM has the same amount of miroestrol or deoxymiroestol in it...those are the primary active ingredients. The inexpensive creams are made with the extracts from plants that are harvested too early and not grown under conditions that enable the development of any significant level of active ingredient to accumulate.

The PM extracts in products like Stherb, mirifem , blossom-s are derived from "organically grown cultivar...with a 5 - 10 year harvest cycle". This causes high levels of those unique plant estrogens...miroestrol etc. to accumulate in the tubers.

The plants are also hybred...or genetically engineered to be very potent. Then they test the extracts and they are guaranteed to have no less than 40mg/100g miroestrol content....unlike the PM extracts in many (maybe most) products on the market that may have very litte or NO miroestrol/deoxymiroestrol!

Bottom line..not all PM is created equal.

Deborah

Mrs. B
(no login)
femagis
July 8 2007, 9:26 AM

thanx for the info deb i recieved my soap today so hopefully with those 2 together i may see or feel somethimg im so excited about the soap i heard so many wonderful things. im not ready for pm pills right now so i wanna try some creams with tha soap and see if i get results im a 34b cup right now and all i want is a full c cup nuttin more and definitely not less. if femagis doesnt work then i will go for the st herb. wish i knew about st herb b4 i ordered the femagis. but we will see.. patience is the key!

Lost Sheep
(Login bonbons04)
Re: femagis
July 9 2007, 3:40 PM

Hey there, I am on the 2nd tub of femagis at 6 weeks and I haven't noticed any difference at all. I am as well 5'2 110 and very petite. I am thinking about ordering the blossom soap as well, so let me know what your results once you start using them together Smile

Mrs. B
(no login)
femagis
July 9 2007, 5:17 PM

hey sheep, i am on my 4th use of the soap with the femagis and today i added a heating pad and some massaging to my routine so i will let u know how it turns out alot of the other ladies saw immediate fullness with the soap i guess my breast are just stubborn lol but i will admit i feel in a lil something goin on especially with massaging and the heating pad and i massage with the femagis too.. time to wake up these boobies.. im 5'1 105lbs im considering tryin the mirifem pills also because it seems less complicated although most complained about weight gain thats a added bonus for me i cud use an extra 10lbs lol..good luck n get the soap!! :o)

femagis
April 2 2007 at 5:04 PM Olivia (Login O1ivia)

just wondering if anyone here thinks femagis is a good buy or not? it has PM in it...

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
April 3 2007, 12:13 AM

one of the ingredients is seaweed. somebody told me its might not be very good for NBE (because it is sometimes used as to reduce fat) but i think theres only a little bit in femagis.

katherine
(Login BObabe)
femagis
April 3 2007, 1:03 AM

Hi, Olivia!
I also haven't heard much about this (I've decided on the St.herb route) but I did a bit of searching and found that some of the girls have used it and seemed to like it.

Good Luck to you in whatever you chose!

Olivia
(Login O1ivia)
April 3 2007, 3:17 PM

thanks!! im on BO but just wanted to do something externally you kno and PM sounds pretty good since its ok to do it topically while taking BO. thanks!

Deborah
(no login)
Femagis....
April 5 2007, 5:48 AM

I have not used this product but I do know a bit about Pueraria as I sell the products and have been developing a new gel to carry in addition to the soap. The one thing that stands out is the price...Premium grade PM from the organic farm in Northern Thailand where they grow the herbs that are cultivated and left to grow for literally years (increased the miroestrol content) is expensive. A product that is inexpensive most likely will be made with "wild grown" plant extracts that have insignificant amounts of miroestrol in them. This is just the way it is in manufacturing these types of products. I try to make the st herb and mirifem lines as affordable as possible. The St Herb brands and the PM Blossom Soap are guaranteed to have the "organic cultivar" pueraria(miroestrol 40mg/per 100g)in them. And the higher the miroestrol content the better they work. That is what I know ;-)Hope this helps.

Lucia
(Login Luc1a)
April 8 2007, 4:44 PM

I think it contains kelp rather than seaweed. Supposedly its a problem, but there's very little in the product and I believe the purpose of it is skin tightening and firmness. So you shouldnt worry about it.

Femagis
February 12 2009 at 9:43 AM madboobie (no login)

Some girls seem to like this cream, but others think it's not the best quality PM. Would you use it?

Happy PMing to all

X

Snowflake
(no login)
Re: Femagis
February 12 2009, 10:18 PM

Probably worth a try. It's pretty concentrated compared to other PM creams and its pretty cheap compared to the other brands out there. One of the girls used it to help reduce sagging and it worked well for that.

madboobie
(no login)
February 13 2009, 11:20 PM

It has seaweed in it, but very little. Still seaweed helps suck water away and restores skin elasticity, but can also help dissolve the fats. Seaweed creams are great for use on cellulite, but not for breast growth I think.

Angela531
(Login Angela531)
March 6 2009, 5:38 AM

I wouldn't worry about the seaweed. I've just started using this cream and I'm sure I'm seeing some benefit. It's quite a rich cream and very easy to apply. On what I've seen so far I would positively recommend it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon