Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Link for Kangzhu?

I'm a newbie Wink and after some recommendations, have decided to get the Kangzhu. I looked on Amazon, but I am not sure which one is the correct one. It looks a bit different than the NB, from what I saw. Is there website to buy it? Anyone have a link to the correct one, maybe?

Thanks a bunch!

You'll need at minimum to make two orders for Kangzhu from Amazon.

For the pump:

http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Hand-Pump-Vacuum-Extension/dp/B00B7839LQ/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1460706785&sr=8-3&keywords=kangzhu+pump

For the cups:

Mediums:

http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Medium-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B707P50/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1460706912&sr=1-1&keywords=kangzhu+enlargement

Larges:

http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1460707312&sr=1-4&keywords=kangzhu+enlargement

If you buy only one pump you'll either have to pump each breast individually, leaving the cups on each breast as you pump the other since the cups have air-locks directly on them, or you'll need to fashion your own dual-cup-hose attachment... The latter is not terribly difficult. Alternatively, you can just buy two pumps, then pump each breast at the same time with each hand. That's what I'd do, no hassle of detachment reattachment as I'm pumping that way, and no hassle of trying to fashion my own two-cup-hose attachment, and it's still cheaper than Noogleberry, though not by as much. As another benefit, you can more easily pump each breast slightly differently if trying to correct asymmetry.

As for the domes, I linked both because you were originally talking about the Noogleberry and the Kangzhu runs slightly smaller than the Noogleberry, so I'd actually suggest moving up to larges with Kangzhu. It's up to you, though, ultimately, and that's why I still linked a seller for the medium domes. I tried finding the cheapest seller for each size.

Thanks AbiDrew85 for the links and the useful information. I did not realize you needed a hose for each cup. I want to order a Kangzhu or Noogleberry so bad but I am so confused on what would be best for me. Thank you again.

(11-05-2016, 05:06 PM)KimK Wrote:  Thanks AbiDrew85 for the links and the useful information. I did not realize you needed a hose for each cup. I want to order a Kangzhu or Noogleberry so bad but I am so confused on what would be best for me. Thank you again.

Hi Kim,

I have both Kangzhu and Noogleberry, and you don't need a hose for each Kangzhu cup.

Each K cup has an airlock at the tip, so I think what AbiDrew means is that if you wanted to pump both breasts simultaneously, you'd need to fashion a tube set up that attached to both cups. However, because of the airlock situation, it is very simple to pump one breast, detach the hose and then pump the other one. In fact, the hose setup I received with my cups is designed to detach easily, leaving the suction intact. The breast enlargement Kangzhu is a derivative of other cupping methods, acupressure-style, where you pump one cup, then another, and another, and so on until you've got all your acupressure points covered. I personally found no need to even think about devising a different hose structure.

xo, Soli

(11-05-2016, 05:06 PM)KimK Wrote:  Thanks AbiDrew85 for the links and the useful information. I did not realize you needed a hose for each cup. I want to order a Kangzhu or Noogleberry so bad but I am so confused on what would be best for me. Thank you again.

Hi Kim and FitChick,

AliExpress is not a bad marketplace for these. I don't know what country you are in, but make sure you can actually receive the product (and that the shipping charge, if any, is acceptable) before ordering. Also, the prices and deals fluctuate, so I might recommend checking out other sellers each day for a week and see if any deals are available.

Here is a link to an AliExpress kangzhu seller:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FREE-SHIP...4.1.5Lz33G

It doesn't say it includes the hose, but you can message the seller and ask. Also, to be perfectly honest, the pump itself is designed to fit over the airlock and attach directly so you really don't need a hose, although it does give you a little more flexibility when you pump. The hose was originally added to the design to that people who wanted to use the smaller cup system for acupressure could do their own backs. Literally! So, no hose is not a deal breaker IMHO, unless you're planning to use the cups on your shoulder blades... (not judging tho, if that is your intention.) Tongue

Xo, Soli

So disappointing that after much consideration and thought I finally ordered a Kangzhu cupping set only to be told that it is now packaged as Yuexiao. Does anyone know if this is the same product that has been rebranded for some reason. I have tried ordering twice with 2 different buyers, 1st took a week to tell me the box was now different. The second order took a day for seller to tell me the box is different as well. I am not sure if I should cancel my order again, I wanted this product a week ago and I'm still waiting for my order to be complete. Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/351412463447?_mwBanner=1

I got mine from ebay, its in good quality and come with the hose and tube

I followed the link and it shows cups for $12 something. Was that the one you ordered and it came with the pump and hose? That would be so good, price is way less than on Aliexpeess. Thank you

Anybody, can you tell me for sure? I have already wasted more than a week with two sellers advertising Kangzhu only to be told that the packaging is different, but it is a different brand. I have asked the seller of the link provided this question but if he is anything like the first seller, they take their time in getting back (5 days). Hard to see it being a complete set for such a low price and nothing (description, picture) reflects it being a complete set.

What I would like to know if anyone has just ordered the Kangzhu cups and pump anywhere but Aliexpress. It has to be a complete set because the one seller that sells pumps (on Amazon) does not ship to Canada. I am so frustrated..... my order should be on my way instead of still trying to order this product. Sad

Heya Kim K!

I recently got Noogleberry after the same struggle you are in now, I couldnt decide
I first bought a pump from a sex store haha, it was total crap.
I would strongly recommend Noogleberry actually since:

- You can track down the 10USD coupon on their forum,
and thus get the package for only 40USD, making the difference in price small
- It is GOOD quality and the tubes won't come loose easily
not will the cups break nor the pump be insufficient.
- They offer guarantee (I think for about a year!)
- You can return it within 30 days
- It comes with a handy bag to put everything in :p
- Their forum is great! You can find answers to anything!

Hope this helps a bit :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon