Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Link for Kangzhu?

Hi Spuishy,

Thanks for all the information, it certainly does. I have decided as well to go with the Noogleberry. I sent messages to so many sellers of the Kangzhu cups to see if they came with the hose and pump and I never heard back from one. I even tried ordering twice and just cancelled my last order today after waiting several days to a response to my questions. I never knew it was so hard to purchase something off of the internet, 2 weeks wasted. Sad

Would you know if the coupon only applies to the States? Hope not, I am in Canada. I tried finding a coupon before on the Noogleberry forum but could not find one, did you purchase your system recently?

Did you find it hard to figure out what cup size and contoured or not to get, and where you happy with your initial pick?

Thanks again. Smile

Well, Kim, the Kangzhu set on eBay was just for the cups alone. The general rule on eBay is if it's not in the picture it's not included. The Kangzhu has a special hose fitting that probably needs the rest of the system to be used anyway, so that wouldn't have been a good purchase for you.

I don't know anything about Noogleberry's coupons, so maybe someone else can help you there. I would suggest you look over this forum's "Dome size database" thread to help determine the right size cups to purchase. Everyone is a different size and shape, so it may take some experimentation (buying cups you can't use). But even if you have to buy a dozen of them (which you won't) it's still a lot cheaper that a breast implants. Think of it that way.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon