Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One underdeveloped with the other wrinkly, & no idea where to start

Exclamation 

Hey there,

It's informative because I don't know what information is relevant and what is not, so I apologize in advance!

I have no idea what to do.. But I don't want to let my breasts affect my self confidence anymore. I didn't get them until I was in 10th grade, and when I did at that point I was roughly a 155 lbs. Now I'm weighing inbetween 120 to 125 lbs. I haven't been on birth control for 5 years, due to the hormone imbalance it caused me and the presenting side effects (even at the lowest dose possible). After losing weight over the course of two years my self-confidence went one up, but I still refuse to wear anything but baggy clothes due to the fact that even in a bra my breasts don't cooperate or look appealing. I normally wear a light bralette, because my current coursework in graduate school causes a lot of strenuous activity on my back and sports bras cause additional strain it. Plus I don't want to inhibit any mammory-cell migration.. Not that I'm really having any ha-ha!

I'd love to wear a bathing suit, and feel cute in a dress - but breasts.. I don't enjoy going to Victoria Secret and hearing the comments from the ladies. I don't get mad at them, because if I saw a woman with a great 2 sizes smaller I would be shocked as well, but I still have my feelings hurt. When I do wear an actual bra I wear a 32C, due to the size of my left breast. My right breast is only an A cup, and I have been told a few times it's barely even that. I just finished my cycle so it is slightly enlarged in the picture due to my hormonal flux, and will drop roughly half a cup size in the next two days by my estimation.

Due to my weight loss, my left breast size reduced from a DD to a C. During that time my right breast was barely a B. Now I have sagging skin around my left - and its very noticeable from the top side of it, making wearing any low-cut shirt or bathing suit top near impossible without my saggy stretch marks showing. My weight loss has also brought me another fun breast issue. They slope. And I mean like you could use them to skii off during the winter Olympics like slopes. So I have to wear a push up, just to give them lift and not make them look so funny - otherwise I just plain bottom-boob-heavy. I used to do weight lifting & pec exercises really didnt help to lift them any. Not the mention both of them are trying to run away and join my arms.. It's like someone put a steamer in the center of my chest to flatten it out and push them to the sides..

My boyfriend loves my breasts, and every imperfection I have - he has told me since the first time he saw them. But I have been self conscious of them since I was a chubby kid and had weird little bubbles-boobs. Matter-a-fact, the first few times we had sex I wouldn't take my shirt off..

I don't know what to do, but I want to do something! I don't have access to hormone therapy, and that's fine with me after my fun hormonal rollercoaster in high school.

There's so much information on this forum I just don't know where to begin. So any information or pointers would be greatly appreciated. I've already tried to go and peel through the Forum to find more information, but don't understand a lot of what is being talked about. Like what is noogleberry? How do I help one breast grow 2-cups? What's pumping?

Please & thank you, Flo <3 Big Grin

22 y/o Female
Right breast : 32A
Left breast : 32C with evident sag & stretch marks
Breast pointing in outward direction & sloped/bottom-heavy

(17-04-2016, 11:53 PM)solflo Wrote:  Hey there,

It's informative because I don't know what information is relevant and what is not, so I apologize in advance!

I have no idea what to do.. But I don't want to let my breasts affect my self confidence anymore. I didn't get them until I was in 10th grade, and when I did at that point I was roughly a 155 lbs. Now I'm weighing inbetween 120 to 125 lbs. I haven't been on birth control for 5 years, due to the hormone imbalance it caused me and the presenting side effects (even at the lowest dose possible). After losing weight over the course of two years my self-confidence went one up, but I still refuse to wear anything but baggy clothes due to the fact that even in a bra my breasts don't cooperate or look appealing. I normally wear a light bralette, because my current coursework in graduate school causes a lot of strenuous activity on my back and sports bras cause additional strain it. Plus I don't want to inhibit any mammory-cell migration.. Not that I'm really having any ha-ha!

I'd love to wear a bathing suit, and feel cute in a dress - but breasts.. I don't enjoy going to Victoria Secret and hearing the comments from the ladies. I don't get mad at them, because if I saw a woman with a great 2 sizes smaller I would be shocked as well, but I still have my feelings hurt. When I do wear an actual bra I wear a 32C, due to the size of my left breast. My right breast is only an A cup, and I have been told a few times it's barely even that. I just finished my cycle so it is slightly enlarged in the picture due to my hormonal flux, and will drop roughly half a cup size in the next two days by my estimation.

Due to my weight loss, my left breast size reduced from a DD to a C. During that time my right breast was barely a B. Now I have sagging skin around my left - and its very noticeable from the top side of it, making wearing any low-cut shirt or bathing suit top near impossible without my saggy stretch marks showing. My weight loss has also brought me another fun breast issue. They slope. And I mean like you could use them to skii off during the winter Olympics like slopes. So I have to wear a push up, just to give them lift and not make them look so funny - otherwise I just plain bottom-boob-heavy. I used to do weight lifting & pec exercises really didnt help to lift them any. Not the mention both of them are trying to run away and join my arms.. It's like someone put a steamer in the center of my chest to flatten it out and push them to the sides..

My boyfriend loves my breasts, and every imperfection I have - he has told me since the first time he saw them. But I have been self conscious of them since I was a chubby kid and had weird little bubbles-boobs. Matter-a-fact, the first few times we had sex I wouldn't take my shirt off..

I don't know what to do, but I want to do something! I don't have access to hormone therapy, and that's fine with me after my fun hormonal rollercoaster in high school.

There's so much information on this forum I just don't know where to begin. So any information or pointers would be greatly appreciated. I've already tried to go and peel through the Forum to find more information, but don't understand a lot of what is being talked about. Like what is noogleberry? How do I help one breast grow 2-cups? What's pumping?

Please & thank you, Flo <3 Big Grin

22 y/o Female
Right breast : 32A
Left breast : 32C with evident sag & stretch marks
Breast pointing in outward direction & sloped/bottom-heavy

Hi Flo!
I'll do my best to answer some of your questions.
For growing one breast you could try massaging the smaller breast or using a breast pump on that one breast as opposed to both.
Noogleberry is a brand of breast pump. It comes with two domes/cups which cover the breasts and creates a vacuum when the pump is used. This is known as pumping or if using a noogleberry people call it noogling.
There's a lot of information on massage, herbs and pumps on the site. I don't know too much about herbs or pumps but i can tell you what i know about massaging if you want me to.
Hopefully some more people will contribute to this thread.
If not, it may be a good idea to post this in the introduce yourself section as that tends to get more traffic than this section does.

Hi.
I'd suggest exactly what Kat said.
Only other thing would be to look up "isosensuals enhancement" cream. They say it enlarges up to 18% and has no nasty chemicals in it.
https://www.isosensuals.com/shop/IS-ENHANCE1.html

Hey there, Id suggest to follow a healthy diet, massage with coconutoil and in the meantime skim out the whole site to find the right method for you..just read and enjoy your journey..if you do that youll get there.
Also making a concotion with MSM in it could help your skin to tighten up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon