Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm currently trying out my new Kangzhu!!

I keep losing suction, and I'm only doing one breast at a time. I'm sitting up, have plenty of coconut oil on. It's super easy to use otherwise, and when it pops off it's really easy to put back. I'll keep you posted!

I did the right one first. I just kind of had to learn by trial and error what works best because the instructions are kind of sparse. After it came off my breast definitely stuck out further, but not really much swelling. The left one is going much more smoothly. I might have to try again before I go to sleep tonight. Since it's the first try I'm only suctioning them a cm to a cm and a half. I want to ease into the process.

(18-04-2016, 10:39 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I keep losing suction, and I'm only doing one breast at a time. I'm sitting up, have plenty of coconut oil on. It's super easy to use otherwise, and when it pops off it's really easy to put back. I'll keep you posted!

I have the same problem on my left (even though it's the bigger side) because of my scoliosis, so my ribcage juts out at an angle there and won't hold the suction. I find it easier to have it hold when I'm lying on my back but I'm not sure if sitting up gives you better results? I slicked everything up with almond oil and just did it for 30min alternating between pumping and massaging. The left keeps popping off and it gets really annoying after awhile. My boobs felt a little tender after and swollen but that might just be my impending period haha

We are the same size and aiming for the same size! Lets keep each other posted!

How far do you pump them to each time? I start at 4 and pumped to 5.5 and if they went down from losing suction I'd just pump them back up to 5.5.

P. S. I bought the large cups.

I might be filling my bra slightly more today, but I can't really tell. I feel like some days I do and other days I don't. I am feeling lots of sensations this morning already though, just like I did the one time my breast swelled before my period. I'm somewhat getting over my period right now, so hopefully this is for real stuff going on right now.

Are you hooking it up like this using the hose? Could be the fittings are leaking air or the pump or the little green air lock in the dome. Try putting a clamp (cloths pin) on the air tube after you pump it up and see if it stays on longer. I'd swear 90 % of the time air leaks are causing all the problems.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yep, that's how it looks! Maybe I'm not sucking my boob up in there enough to get a good seal around the base?? Or possibly, I don't have the hose on tight enough? The air leaks out slowly.

The air locks in those pumps suck. Lol. Pun intended. Go to the pet store and in the fish Dept get an acquarium air like valve. Cut the hose and put the valve between the pump and the dome. Then when you pump. Turn the valve to off and I'll bet they stay on and pressurized of a lot longer. Only costs a few dollars.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon