Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm currently trying out my new Kangzhu!!

I might actually have one already that I dont use anymore! Lol Thanks for the tip!!!

(19-04-2016, 08:17 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I might actually have one already that I dont use anymore! Lol Thanks for the tip!!!

Your most welcome. I have so many valves and hoses laying around. Like a boob mad scientist! Lol

Lol That's funny! Right now mine is contained to one box. Lol

The lump is holding this time without modification. Maybe I uswd too much oil. How red/purplish do you let your boobs get? It doesn't hurt except for right near my arm pit.

(19-04-2016, 11:46 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  The lump is holding this time without modification. Maybe I uswd too much oil. How red/purplish do you let your boobs get? It doesn't hurt except for right near my arm pit.

If it hurts AT ALL, use lower pressure!

It hurts because it's against my ribs. Does that count?

(20-04-2016, 12:07 AM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  It hurts because it's against my ribs. Does that count?

As long as your not hurting your skin. Like scaring or sores.

It's not doing that. It's just an annoying pain where the ridge of the dome is against me. I'll admit, the color from the suction makes me worried, but they do it no matter how much of my boob is sucked up in there, so I'm assuming it's normal.

My nipples are still tingling though even though it's been a few hours. Normal?

Okay, yeah, that's fine. Also, the nipples, that's fine as well, but if you are concerned about the possibility of getting bigger nipples and areolas you may want to tape down your areolas, which should prevent nipple tingling and growth for that particular part of the breast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon