Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Few Safe Supplements for BO Programs

Smile 

Our BO section is scarily lacking. As such, I have taken it upon myself to experiment with certain supplements to assist growth while taking BO. Wink

First things first. I take a multi daily to ensure my body is happy. If your body is happy, it can worry about growing secondary things.

Krill Oil- It's a strong source of Omega 3s and doesnt make you smell terrible. These kinds of fatty acids are absolutely essential to growth. And no, they don't make you gain weight. Rolleyes I take one a day. (300 mg)

L-Tyrosine- Unlike salt-based supplements, it does not make you gain weight while raising your temp. BO had not worked for anything besides my butt until I took these. I've redistributed much more nicely since. I take one for every two BO pills (500 mg)

MSM- I started taking this stuff for my hair and joints. Bonus points that it helps make my boobs fabulous and full. It's a naturally amazing source of collagen that works a thousand times better than actual collagen pills. I find the collagen pills do more for my skin than anything, and that result is temporary. I take two a day.(2,000 mg)

Biotin- True facts I don't know what this does for boobs. I started taking this for hair solely, but I remember reading several times on here that this helps for boobs, so for those who know, it works fine with BO.Blush I take one a day (10,000 mcg)

Pituitary glandular - This kickstarts your growth and sends it into maximum overdrive. This product may as well be essential to any BO program. I take one per one BO pill. (80 mg)

folic acid - This vitamin is absolutely essential for NBE and breast health. I take one pill daily. (800 mcg)

Sheep placenta - While I am still unsure if I will be continuing to use this product when the bottle has run out, this is a strong source of natural collagen. BO does not help with the volume of your breasts, merely the size. For this you need a supplement like sheep placenta, collagen, or msm. (400 mcg)

I also use a dab of PC cream once every couple of days for a minor boost.

And lastly, let me leave some parting advice-when it comes to NBE less can be more. When it comes to BO, that is very much the case almost always. If you are just starting, please work your way up to drastic levels. Start at one a day and take it slow. Your growth will work just fine,and you'll know when you need to step it up or pull it back. Your breasts will stall with too much and that will not help you.

I personally take BO x2 at least once a day, but no more than twice. This is something I have had to work my way up to, and I have been on BO for a few months now ( after a short break of stalling and getting only growth below before implementing l-tyrosine).

that's a nice, clean , clear and informative thread , MS. Peel (is it Emma Peel? Tongue) I applaud your conciseness Smile

Yes agreed

Good conscise thread

Julie

(19-04-2016, 03:17 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  ...I personally take BO x2 at least once a day, but no more than twice. This is something I have had to work my way up to, and I have been on BO for a few months now ( after a short break of stalling and getting only growth below before implementing l-tyrosine).

Hi OrangePeels - Great post and thank you so much for the info!

When you say (and the very end of your post) that you were getting only growth below before implementing l-tyrosine, do you mean that you were getting only underboob growth?

That's my dream! I may be convinced to go back on the BO!

Xo, Soli

Unfortunately I just meant my butt and thighs and lower stomach! No boob growth until l-tyrosine XD

Im on BO too, but all my weight gains on my stomach ive gaines about 2kg..Angry
Im having whey protein and kelp at the same time, so im not really sure which one makes me gain weight.

After i read your post im replacing kelp to l-tyrosine. I took 500mg twice daily. So far im feeling fine. I think its weaker than kelp in raising body temperature.

Id like to raise my body temperature for half degree, any advice?

(24-04-2016, 08:11 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Im on BO too, but all my weight gains on my stomach ive gaines about 2kg..Angry
Im having whey protein and kelp at the same time, so im not really sure which one makes me gain weight.

After i read your post im replacing kelp to l-tyrosine. I took 500mg twice daily. So far im feeling fine. I think its weaker than kelp in raising body temperature.

Id like to raise my body temperature for half degree, any advice?

most assuredly it is the whey protein.
I have used ionic iodine sublingually to raise mine., also be sure your vitamin A levels are up.. but not too high. vitamin A helps absorb the iodine in the kelp and other foods.

hi orange peels. i just saw this thread and was reminded of me. a little bit. i’ve recently started taking some glandulars …use to take some about a year ago or last summer ..sooo, i’m just experimenting a bit ..taking sheep placenta, pituitary, hypothalamus, adrenal and god knows some other stuff ..medly of nutritional whatnots ..yeah, whatnots. uummm, let’s see ..pregnenolone and the usual d3, kelp, msm, barleans total omega 3-6-9, more whatnots, occasionally some dhea, dmae, etc., i know it sounds like a lot. yeah, it is.

also have a collection of aminos i try to take on an empty stomach before bed ..not always successful because sometimes i eat too late but for instance, last night i mixed arginine, lysine, cysteine, glutamine, ornithine, gaba, 3mg time-release melatonin, maple syrup, a bit of twin labs amino fuel and possibly a whatnot may have fallen in there, idk. that, of course, is for hgh. i have tyrosine but have avoided it and can’t remember why. anyway, i’m pretty healthy, just experimenting. this isn’t even making mention of the drink i mix in the morning with nutritional yeast, lecithin, oriya superfood protein medly, niacin, turmeric, cinnamon, gelatin, fenugreek and fennel from bulk, coconut oil, olive oil, molasses and some other stuff. and then i'll either make a smoothie and leave for work or sometimes v8 with lea & perrins worcestershire sauce ..omg, i love that stuff. it's like heroin to me.

it’s possible i could have an obsession and not realize that i do but really, it just sounds like a lot ..probably about two rungs below obsession, a possible 3 rungs below psychosis. not exactly aligned with the less is more axiom. sooo, this is interesting to me but ..honestly, i haven't noticed much for having taken all this ...for all the glandulars, i sorta restarted these about two weeks ago with the pregnenolone. i guess the one thing of interest so far is that sometimes, like this morning and afternoon, i'll have a distinct odor of one or more of the glandulars in my nose ..not awful, but a distinct odor and constant, too. also, i've been peeing a lot ..that's probably where all this stuff is going. anyway, i'll probably back off soon enough. just experimenting.

i'm kinda interested in another item ...not going to get any, but it's the multiglandular for women. i was curious because in addition to uterus and ovary, it contains heart, kidney and liver ...just wondered why those were important. like i said, i'm very healthy. i guess i have a need to find out how these impact my booby growth.

(25-04-2016, 12:13 AM)solomé_F Wrote:  " or sometimes v8 with lea & perrins worcestershire sauce ..omg, i love that stuff. it's like heroin to me."

worcestershire sauce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worcestershire_sauce

it may be the umami (savory)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umami taste found in soy sauce, or perhaps the fish sauce, or anchovies. or perhaps just because it is fermented.
which fall under the class of glutimates, that makes it a bit addicting..if you love meats and cheeses fall in the umami range .

my addiction for condiments is A-1 steak sauce. Havnt tried Worcestershire sauce and v-8 though.. sounds good Tongue

we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...

(19-04-2016, 03:17 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  Our BO section is scarily lacking. As such, I have taken it upon myself to experiment with certain supplements to assist growth while taking BO. Wink

First things first. I take a multi daily to ensure my body is happy. If your body is happy, it can worry about growing secondary things.

Krill Oil- It's a strong source of Omega 3s and doesnt make you smell terrible. These kinds of fatty acids are absolutely essential to growth. And no, they don't make you gain weight. Rolleyes I take one a day. (300 mg)

L-Tyrosine- Unlike salt-based supplements, it does not make you gain weight while raising your temp. BO had not worked for anything besides my butt until I took these. I've redistributed much more nicely since. I take one for every two BO pills (500 mg)

MSM- I started taking this stuff for my hair and joints. Bonus points that it helps make my boobs fabulous and full. It's a naturally amazing source of collagen that works a thousand times better than actual collagen pills. I find the collagen pills do more for my skin than anything, and that result is temporary. I take two a day.(2,000 mg)

Biotin- True facts I don't know what this does for boobs. I started taking this for hair solely, but I remember reading several times on here that this helps for boobs, so for those who know, it works fine with BO.Blush I take one a day (10,000 mcg)

Pituitary glandular - This kickstarts your growth and sends it into maximum overdrive. This product may as well be essential to any BO program. I take one per one BO pill. (80 mg)

folic acid - This vitamin is absolutely essential for NBE and breast health. I take one pill daily. (800 mcg)

Sheep placenta - While I am still unsure if I will be continuing to use this product when the bottle has run out, this is a strong source of natural collagen. BO does not help with the volume of your breasts, merely the size. For this you need a supplement like sheep placenta, collagen, or msm. (400 mcg)

I also use a dab of PC cream once every couple of days for a minor boost.

And lastly, let me leave some parting advice-when it comes to NBE less can be more. When it comes to BO, that is very much the case almost always. If you are just starting, please work your way up to drastic levels. Start at one a day and take it slow. Your growth will work just fine,and you'll know when you need to step it up or pull it back. Your breasts will stall with too much and that will not help you.

I personally take BO x2 at least once a day, but no more than twice. This is something I have had to work my way up to, and I have been on BO for a few months now ( after a short break of stalling and getting only growth below before implementing l-tyrosine).

Curious if you noticed any side effects with Pituitary Glandular? My neck felt like it was swelling or sore by day 3, so stopped & it went away.

Something else some may want to consider is Milk Thistle to detoxify liver.
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...g-100-caps

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon