Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca gain

I'm going to try it, but I don't really want to gain weight in my hips and butt, but I know it is possible or likely rather which is while I'll stop when I notice my pants getting too tihht. My question is, what is it that makes your hips and butt bigger with maca? Fat? Muscle? If my butt gets bigger and I don't like it, how do I lose the inches? I guess I understand what maca is, what it visually does to you, but I want to know what it is actually going on in there. I'm considering dropping all other herbs while I kangzhu and just trying maca by itself.

(19-04-2016, 03:54 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I'm going to try it, but I don't really want to gain weight in my hips and butt, but I know it is possible or likely rather which is while I'll stop when I notice my pants getting too tihht. My question is, what is it that makes your hips and butt bigger with maca? Fat? Muscle? If my butt gets bigger and I don't like it, how do I lose the inches? I guess I understand what maca is, what it visually does to you, but I want to know what it is actually going on in there. I'm considering dropping all other herbs while I kangzhu and just trying maca by itself.

Check out missboobshirt's thread, there's loads of info on maca. And what it does to the butt.

Thanks!

I searched and can't find it. Happen to have the link?

(19-04-2016, 11:48 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I searched and can't find it. Happen to have the link?

FYI I'm tall and slim. Fast metabolism and all that and maca hasn't made me gain weight at all ANYWHERE. So I wouldnt be too worried if you're a good met olives. If you start gaining in the wrong place, stop quick smart. From my research it's 50/50 you gain just boobs or just butt or a few all over. Most people were happy either way with what they gained.

Thanks! I do 3-4 hours of work outs a week, so better chance of no butt/hips gain you think? I'll start in a low dose and watch my back side carefully. Lol

Here is my maca guide Smile it should answer a lot of your Qs Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26235

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon