Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

considering noogleberry

(05-05-2016, 11:36 AM)KimK Wrote:  Can anyone provide any insight to my questions above? Would really appreciate anyone willing to share their knowledge/experiences.

Hi Kim,

I found my Kangzhu cups on AliExpress. The set came with hose, pump, and cups, and cost about $24.00. It did take a little while to get here (Left Coast, US), but about the same as the Noogleberry from England, so that worked fine for me.

Xo, Soli

Thanks Soli. It sounds like you have both devices. Do you prefer one over the other? Do you find the Kangzhu cups durable and comfortable? There is such a price difference between the two that I can't help think that the Kangzhu is cheaply made.

I found mine on amazon from two separate sellers. The pump came with the hose. There are links to both somewhere in here. I will let you know if I find them.

Thanks ALittleInsecure, that would be great. Do you like your Kangzhu cups, are you getting growth?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26101&highlight=Kangzhu

There is the thread! I do like the cups. I am seeing changes and I am pretty sure they are fuller. I fill my bra better! I have read several times in here that kangzhu cups are just as good if not better, they just run a little smaller, but if you're an A or B, yoh don't need bigger anyway. I like that the base of the cups already have cusion and I didn't have to pay extra for it. They stay on well and are super simple. While I'm starting to wonder if I like the shape my breasts are taking on, I'm pretty sure I can start adjusting that part. Overall I'm happy with everything.

Thanks for the information everyone, it was very helpful. Can anyone tell me if the pump that comes with the Kangzhu cups is cheaper made than the one that is sold separately? They don't seem to look the same to me. Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon