Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and Confused

Hello everybody!

I've lurked here for a little bit every now and then. However, today after much heartbreak and tears (Yay for PS consults.../s), I have decided to join and figure out just what the hell I need to do to fix my problem.

As my username suggests, I have tubular/tuberous/snoopy boobs. I would like to fix that though! My starting measurement is a 34B (...you know, when I squish it all into a bra and pretend I have cleavage.)
Keeping the VS sizing, I want to be a very full AND ROUND 32C or 32D. I'm 5'1" and in my early 20s.

I've been looking at the noogleberry and wondering if that might help, but I'm concerned that I'd just end up with swollen tuberous boobs. Dodgy
I'm not currently on any BC, so I'm definitely up for herbs/supplements/etc. I do however need to make sure that anything I take isn't going to mess with my boyfriend, so I will likely need to avoid anything topical. Any suggestions?
Also, I would absolutely love to see any progress that anyone else with tuberous breasts has made!

Welcome to the forums TT!

I don't know too much about herbs/supplements unfortunately.
I personally like massage as it feels good, is good for general breast health and helps with growth.
I would recommend using fenugreek oil if massaging as it seems to be a favourite on the forums however there are many others that people have had success with (almond, coconut, fennel etc)

(23-04-2016, 01:38 AM)Katana Wrote:  Welcome to the forums TT!

I don't know too much about herbs/supplements unfortunately.
I personally like massage as it feels good, is good for general breast health and helps with growth.
I would recommend using fenugreek oil if massaging as it seems to be a favourite on the forums however there are many others that people have had success with (almond, coconut, fennel etc)

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely look into it. I'm thinking I have the start of a program coming along, so we'll see how it goes! So many choices haha. Blush

a topical progesterone cream? if I recall right, that will help fill out and give roundness.. make sure its a USP type (united standardized process) this will insure that it is processed to be absorbable through skin. regular wild yam cream wont cut it. it needs to be micronized.

(24-04-2016, 12:37 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  a topical progesterone cream? if I recall right, that will help fill out and give roundness.. make sure its a USP type (united standardized process) this will insure that it is processed to be absorbable through skin. regular wild yam cream wont cut it. it needs to be micronized.
I'll take a look at that. Like I said, I have concerns over the topicals, though it seems progesterone shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for the info!

(24-04-2016, 01:50 AM)TotallyTubular Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 12:37 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  a topical progesterone cream? if I recall right, that will help fill out and give roundness.. make sure its a USP type (united standardized process) this will insure that it is processed to be absorbable through skin. regular wild yam cream wont cut it. it needs to be micronized.
I'll take a look at that. Like I said, I have concerns over the topicals, though it seems progesterone shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for the info!

well you would want to apply it to breasts or near there.. I wouldn't suggest he lick them or anything....Tongue but any soft tissue area should absorb, such as arms or thighs..etc. but target area of the breast would be the best area in my humble opinion.

(24-04-2016, 02:31 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
Thanks for the info!

well you would want to apply it to breasts or near there.. I wouldn't suggest he lick them or anything....Tongue but any soft tissue area should absorb, such as arms or thighs..etc. but target area of the breast would be the best area in my humble opinion.

Haha that was my concern, boys and boobs! I'll just have to apply before either I go to work or he does that way I get my dose and he doesn't.

Thanks for the info!

No no no no no no NO! Do NOT EVER apply progesterone to fatty areas of the body, that includes the breast! Apply only to areas where the skin is fairly thin and the the path to the bloodstream short. Progesterone is a fat soluble hormone (all hormones are, actually) so if you apply it to a fatty area it will deposit there and cause problems down the road by giving your system a sudden massive shock when the fat deposits it was deposited in get burned for energy. Then there's also the simple fact that you won't have as much immediate benefit from it due to the progesterone not absorbing fully into the bloodstream because much of it was deposited into the much closer fat cells. Breasts are ESPECIALLY bad for this. Just a tiny tiny amount on the nipples might be okay, since that should actually be one of the shortest routes to the bloodstream, only place shorter on a woman is up the vagina. However, if it gets to be too much to absorb fully by just the nipple, the rest will deposit in the surrounding fatty tissue of the breast.

We don't even know if you need progesterone, I wouldn't use it unless you got tested and it showed you were E dom with low progesterone.

(24-04-2016, 02:50 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
Thanks for the info!

No no no no no no NO! Do NOT EVER apply progesterone to fatty areas of the body, that includes the breast! Apply only to areas where the skin is fairly thin and the the path to the bloodstream short. Progesterone is a fat soluble hormone (all hormones are, actually) so if you apply it to a fatty area it will deposit there and cause problems down the road by giving your system a sudden massive shock when the fat deposits it was deposited in get burned for energy. Then there's also the simple fact that you won't have as much immediate benefit from it due to the progesterone not absorbing fully into the bloodstream because much of it was deposited into the much closer fat cells. Breasts are ESPECIALLY bad for this. Just a tiny tiny amount on the nipples might be okay, since that should actually be one of the shortest routes to the bloodstream, only place shorter on a woman is up the vagina. However, if it gets to be too much to absorb fully by just the nipple, the rest will deposit in the surrounding fatty tissue of the breast.

We don't even know if you need progesterone, I wouldn't use it unless you got tested and it showed you were E dom with low progesterone.

one simple "no" would have been sufficient. Dodgy

Progesterone cream can be applied to the breasts, hips, thighs, (scrotum for the guys) etc.

The manufactures even suggest this also. I applied PC to my breasts with no issues. Breast are target tissues, applying directly to the breast benefits receptor sensitivity, breast cancer protection, inhibits DHT, etc. Your targeting receptors in the breast, not the blood supply. Wrist application are the best area for immeadite release in the blood stream.

Yes, you can.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon