Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how much/how often?

okay, answers seem to be varied, and this might help everyone out...

how often do you noogle or use another device each day? how long is your session on average?

i will start:

during the week, i get in about one hour-long session in the evenings.
on weekends, i try to get in an hour-long session in the morning and either 30 or 45 minute sessions at least twice during the day, then about another hour at night before bed.

the weekends i get more swelling each time... during the week it seems like it is mostly just maintaining whatever happened on the weekends. i just rarely have time for more!

anyone else care to share? the original website said you could do it in two 15 minute sessions a day, but i dont think you will get lasting results that way...

best boobie wishes!

Hi Emmie, i am male as alot of you know and my noogleing routine is as follows.

30 to 45 minutes in the morning before work and then 1hour atleast in the evening, thats monday to friday.
At weekends i noogle the same as the week days but i add an hour or so in the afternoon if i can .
I use the pump and realese method, i pump fairly hard and then realese after 10 minutes and go again, it seems to work well for me.
I have been trying to sleep in my domes for the last week which has been hit and miss, but if i do manage to go most of the night then my swelling is amazing and it lasts about 5 hours or so.
Good luck everyone xxxx

I noogle at least an hour daily, most the time only one session per day, sometimes 2 sessions per day or more, all depends on time I have. I noogle at most 4 hours a day. Since starting went from a 32B to a 32C, after pumping I fit a 32D. And now when the swelling goes down the 32C is getting snug. I been noogling since about June or July of last year. On my 3rd month of BO. There are times I don't get to noogle at all for days, one time took a 2 week break, and I never lost the 32C size. I think getting the full 32D I will have to keep at it without breaks, but lately it's hard to do that. Oh well, it will happen in time.

I have been noogling for 3.5 hours to 4 hours in the past 2 days.I do get swelling but when i take the domes off they just vanish withing few minutes.I also get this weird back pain when i pump for long hours.I am trying to figure out the reason.I do all that in one session at night.

I try to pump 3-4x daily, for atleast an hour at a time. There are some days I do not get to pump at all, and I miss it.......but most days atleast 3x.

Sandy, if you are getting back pain, are you on the computer or sitting up? I can wear the XL's to do any task, but if I sit on the computer or fold clothes anything that makes me hunch over, I get severe back pain. I have to sit upright or lay back to avoid pain.

--Sissy

No i just sit on the couch and watch TV :sMaybe i am pumping too hardHuh

hey sandy! sometimes i get a pain in my right shoulderblade... very uncomfortable! i think a nerve is getting caught or something... but i never get it on the left side. i only get it laying down, too... i find that putting pillows under my lower back helps, and that my arms should be resting on something on either side...

Hmm i will try that then..ThanksSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon