Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messed up my Cycle on PM. Suggestions?

Hey Lovelies,

So I have stopped using PM since it messed with my cycle on the first try. Blush
I am on day 53 of my cycle, normally 33 days. Those of you that have had this happen after PM, what have you done? Is it just a waiting game now?

Thanks a bunch!
-Ro

(26-04-2016, 03:44 AM)FitChick_Ro! Wrote:  Hey Lovelies,

So I have stopped using PM since it messed with my cycle on the first try. Blush
I am on day 53 of my cycle, normally 33 days. Those of you that have had this happen after PM, what have you done? Is it just a waiting game now?

Thanks a bunch!
-Ro

Eek that's a long time :s
With nothing behind this theory if it were me I'd try having a detox.
I'd up brocili cauliflower intake, warm lemon drinks. Milk thistle if you can get your hands on some. Flush that $@@t out if you can.
I'd leave any herbs well alone and try get back to regular cycle but from memory your doing that anyway Smile that's why I never really got into PM. Too many stories like yours

(26-04-2016, 03:58 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 03:44 AM)FitChick_Ro! Wrote:  Hey Lovelies,

Thanks a bunch!
-Ro

Eek that's a long time :s
With nothing behind this theory if it were me I'd try having a detox.
I'd up brocili cauliflower intake, warm lemon drinks. Milk thistle if you can get your hands on some. Flush that $@@t out if you can.
I'd leave any herbs well alone and try get back to regular cycle but from memory your doing that anyway Smile that's why I never really got into PM. Too many stories like yours

Ok, good. I had planned to start my 2 day cleanse tomorrow, so I was on the right track! Awesome, thanks!

What was your plan when taking PM? Did you just jump right into taking it daily or did you cycle it with your menstrual hormone cycle? Did you know if you needed to add estrogenic herbs to your regimen? A lot of women are in the estrogen dominant camp and PM will not help them if they are.

PM is good for those who can use it. It's fairly strong though and should probably only be used after you know for a fact that you need more estrogen activity and that you would be able to respond to it. Like ella wrote, some don't bother because it's just that strong. I think that PM can be made to work if you are willing to try again, but there are milder herbs that could work in the meantime after you balance out.

I haven't personally experienced this because I haven't really taken PM internally, I have used the cream and the extract drops topically with some results over a year ago. I just need to budget to get more! Tongue To fix your cycle you could probably wait it out, or add progesterone cream or cleanse with DIM, calcium glucarate, and so on. what ella mentioned, broccoli, is a natural source of DIM and sulfur compounds that help cleanse you of excess estrogen.

Here's a page on Calciu D Glucarate and it explains what it does
https://www.bulletproofexec.com/calcium-d-glucarate/

Quote:A normal detox dose is 500-1000mg. People with cancer or high estrogen may benefit from taking as much as 3000-4500mg a day. It doesn’t really matter when you take it.

it's good for cleansing, but it seems like it causes excretion of all hormones so you have to keep that in mind. I don't think I would take it when I am trying to grow, waste of hormones! only for cleanses. and anything that helps the liver should be able help you clear up any hormone related problems too.

You might consider progesterone for management of estrogen symptoms as well.

This page is a good start for taking progesterone and managing excessive estrogens:

http://www.progesteronetherapy.com/estro...nance.html

And here's a post about progesterone and menstrual cycle length:

http://www.progesteronetherapy.com/proge...cycle.html

and I hope you aren't overwhelmed by the information here. This stuff takes a decent amount of research before jumping into! but when you figure out what you personally need and respond to, you should see some great results! A lot of us here recommend hormone panels for this reason since it takes away some of the guesswork. good luck ro!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon