Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fibrocystic breasts - any hope?

Hi Everyone,

I have been gone for a while but want to get back on the wagon so to speak. I haven't had much luck with NBE over the years, I have tried noogleberry and various herbs but I am wondering if something else needs sorting.

I have small breasts, they have always been lumpy and they are fibrocystic. The lumps got better when I was younger and took EPO for 6 months. However I stopped and they have eventually returned and now EPO doesn't seem to help so I wonder if it was fluke or not.

I have read Fibrocystic breasts are a result of eostrogen dominance which I believe I am from my other symptoms. I cannot afford a hormone test.

I was just wondering if anyone has fibrocystic breasts and has still had breast growth or managed to rid themselves of the cysts? I am worried what to take as I do not want to make my breasts more lumpy or painful but I am desperate for some growth. I am currently trying maca but I wonder if anything else could help?? I was reading about marshamallow root growing breasts but is it eostrogenic?

Thanks!

I have not been diagnosed with what you are talking about; however I have heard that chi lymph drainage massages are really great for this. A good breast one will include the arms, pits, chest, breasts & neck. i'd add a facial one as well to boost your drainage. This may help with the cysts. Just google it and there are a lot of posts and videos Smile

i hope this helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon