Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a question about the female deer massage..

i have been doing the female deer massage but i have come across a lot of websites saying that you massage inwards which i am doing, but then they say that your right breast should be moving in a clockwise direction and your left breast should be moving in a counterclockwise direction. The reason why i am confused is because if you're doing the massage inwards (start at the top and go down between the breasts and then outwards and back to the top) then your right breast would be going counter-clockwise, not clockwise. I just really want to know if i am doing the massage right. I have heard that doing it wrong/the opposite direction will decrease breast size which i DO NOT WANT. I am doing the excercises to INCREASE my breast size. So can someone please explain in detail how to do the female deer message to increase breast size?

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com.br...h.html?m=1.

this website even has a picture to show the direction you go in but it always gets me when they say right breast=clockwise, left breast=counterclockwise!

(29-04-2016, 12:45 AM)TeaJunky Wrote:  i have been doing the female deer massage but i have come across a lot of websites saying that you massage inwards which i am doing, but then they say that your right breast should be moving in a clockwise direction and your left breast should be moving in a counterclockwise direction. The reason why i am confused is because if you're doing the massage inwards (start at the top and go down between the breasts and then outwards and back to the top) then your right breast would be going counter-clockwise, not clockwise. I just really want to know if i am doing the massage right. I have heard that doing it wrong/the opposite direction will decrease breast size which i DO NOT WANT. I am doing the excercises to INCREASE my breast size. So can someone please explain in detail how to do the female deer message to increase breast size?

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com.br...h.html?m=1.

this website even has a picture to show the direction you go in but it always gets me when they say right breast=clockwise, left breast=counterclockwise!

There's plenty of threads that say this, but this is the direction you do.
Start on to of breasts, move hands towards center of chest, then round the bottom.of breasts then round the side back to the tops. So "inwards"
As for clockwise/counter clockwise it depends on whether you're looking in a mirror or talking about the direction the hands are moving from the perspective of your own eye

katana, could you say something too, about the movement of the actual breast? I think that we have learned that it's more about the hands moving... Maybe the chi massage is the one that moves the breast? Thanks.

Sure thing char

Deer massages does not move the breasts, you use a light touch with your fingers. You can rub your hands together to produce heat which will help the massage as the main purpose of deer massage is to increase the blood circulation in the breast.

With chi massage you use your hands to rotate the breasts (in the same direction as deer massage. This is to drain the lymph nodes which is important for breast health

If you have any other questions let me know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon