Poll: Is a Massage guide a good idea/Would you find it helpful? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes because I think it would be good to have the info in one place
69.57%
69.57%
Yes because I do not know much about massage and would like to learn
26.09%
26.09%
Yes because I have a lot of questions and would rather PM than post in public
0%
0%
No, the information can be found on BN already
4.35%
4.35%
No, if I have questions I'd rather research myself
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am making a Breast Massage Guide. Please Help me!

So after seeing and receiving the same questions over and over again, I have decided to make a guide containing everything I know (and some things I don't know yet) to put up in this section.
I am not pretending I know everything there is to know about massage, I do not. This is so me and everyone else on BN can learn a little more about Breast Massage.
I am going to be backing everything up with research.

So this is your chance to ask me any questions you have been wondering about breast massage, If i do not know the answers, I am happy to look them up myself.

I am aiming to get this thread up by the end of next month. If you have any questions, or want to suggest something you think should be included (helpful links or topics etc) go ahead and post them here or drop me a PM.
Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question, questioning is how we learn!

Here's a list of topics I am thinking of including
1) Introduction to Massage
2) Benefits of Massage
3) Massage Agents
4) Chi Massage
5) Female Deer Massage
6) Lymphatic Massage
7) Fat Brushing
8) Notable threads on Breast Nexus (success stories, programs incorporating massage etc)
9) Helpful Websites
10) FAQs

Am i missing any? Let me know and I'll include it!

Edit: I forgot Fat Brushing, adding it now

Il sound like a perv but id personally like to see "videos" of how he girls who've massaged, what method they used and a video clip to support it. ONLY because the few ive seen on youtube, the people doing them clearly were big to begin with and/or they are doing it the wrong direction that the books or online articles state, creating call round confusion!!

But yeh good idea. The info needs to be on one thread in one place instead of scattered all over the place. And yeh I for one am confused how the Chi massage works, so clarifications a good idea.

(30-04-2016, 08:34 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Il sound like a perv but id personally like to see "videos" of how he girls who've massaged, what method they used and a video clip to support it. ONLY because the few ive seen on youtube, the people doing them clearly were big to begin with and/or they are doing it the wrong direction that the books or online articles state, creating call round confusion!!
I don't think you sound like a perv lol. I'll take a look though!
I probably fall into the category of big to begin with lol, but I will at least include pictures and diagrams if I cannot find videos

(30-04-2016, 08:34 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  But yeh good idea. The info needs to be on one thread in one place instead of scattered all over the place. And yeh I for one am confused how the Chi massage works, so clarifications a good idea.

thanks Ella! I know how much I dislike having to read through loads of stuff only to find the question may not have been asked yet or seeing different, contradicting answers.

yeh i think alot of us are more visual orientated. i can READ until the cows come home but i retain very little of it! i have 50 books on my kindle and dont read any of them! however if i SEE something, i remember Smile

(30-04-2016, 08:50 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  yeh i think alot of us are more visual orientated. i can READ until the cows come home but i retain very little of it! i have 50 books on my kindle and dont read any of them! however if i SEE something, i remember Smile

Well I'm a decent digital artist so if I can't find enough pics I'll make them myself Big Grin

(30-04-2016, 09:09 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(30-04-2016, 08:50 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  yeh i think alot of us are more visual orientated. i can READ until the cows come home but i retain very little of it! i have 50 books on my kindle and dont read any of them! however if i SEE something, i remember Smile

Well I'm a decent digital artist so if I can't find enough pics I'll make them myself Big Grin
Sweet!!!!! Smile

I'm actually more kinesthetic. But I learn decently from reading as well... I'm absolutely not visual at all, period, not even a little bit. I'm going to need to have an actual personal trainer at a gym if and when I ever start trying to build up a feminine musculature just because I can't just follow online how-tos on it. At least long enough to learn all the routines I'll need to do to build the body I want. Once I learn them, though, my muscle memory is nearly automatic.

EDIT: I should clarify I think, I can learn complex analytical type knowledge by reading about it. Visualizing it does little for me in comparison to most people. But when it comes to stuff that's an activity, I need to actually do that activity to learn it.

I think that is a great idea.. I have started fat brushing a little bit too-- not too much because I find it tedious lol but I still do a little!

(30-04-2016, 11:51 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I think that is a great idea.. I have started fat brushing a little bit too-- not too much because I find it tedious lol but I still do a little!

Yeh I just CANT get my head around how moving fat up onto down into your breats is going to make it stay there?!.......

I wonder if there's any EVIDENCE OR PROOF that fat brushing might possibly work....

another little project for your thread Kat..

(01-05-2016, 12:18 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(30-04-2016, 11:51 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I think that is a great idea.. I have started fat brushing a little bit too-- not too much because I find it tedious lol but I still do a little!

Yeh I just CANT get my head around how moving fat up onto down into your breats is going to make it stay there?!.......

I wonder if there's any EVIDENCE OR PROOF that fat brushing might possibly work....

another little project for your thread Kat..

I have already been thinking about it. I think it might be the hardest part of the guide because people will want proof!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon