Poll: Is a Massage guide a good idea/Would you find it helpful? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes because I think it would be good to have the info in one place
69.57%
69.57%
Yes because I do not know much about massage and would like to learn
26.09%
26.09%
Yes because I have a lot of questions and would rather PM than post in public
0%
0%
No, the information can be found on BN already
4.35%
4.35%
No, if I have questions I'd rather research myself
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am making a Breast Massage Guide. Please Help me!

I am compiling a list of popular oils/creams for massage. Feel free to add to this list people!

Almond Oil
Avocado Oil
Coconut Oil
Fenugreek Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Olive Oil
Moisturisers with a few drops of essential oils (e.g. ylang ylang, geranium etc)
Shea/Cocoa butter

Macadamia oil apparently food for nbe. Tried to find some today

(01-05-2016, 01:47 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Macadamia oil apparently food for nbe. Tried to find some today

thanks ella will add it to the list.
I'm struggling to find research to say that oils help with nbe. Found plenty of research supporting massage, but nothing mentioning oils

(01-05-2016, 01:49 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 01:47 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Macadamia oil apparently food for nbe. Tried to find some today

I'm struggling to find research to say that oils help with nbe. Found plenty of research supporting massage, but nothing mentioning oils

Not sure how Macadamia nut oil would specifically help NBE, it IS a very healthy food oil though. I hope you find some Ella, I do know that Swanson's has a good one if you don't mind buying it online internationally, Swanson's is in the USA.

It's like Sea Buckthorn, but cheaper by the ounce and actually even richer in omega 7 content. It's also a lot like EVOO in that it's nearly as rich in omega 9, only slightly heavier in saturated fat, and has similar composition of squalene etc. I've not had it myself yet, but it's supposed to have a very richly nutty flavor. I'm planning to mix it with EVOO and a medium chain triglyceride supplementary oil along with herbs and spices for a low carb high fat salad dressing.

Speaking of the MCT's, THOSE ARE good for NBE. They increase aromatase expression. They're also just really damned healthy oils. The richest natural source for unrefined MCT's is coconut oil, but I'll probably be using a refined product with just the two healthiest MCT's since my main goal right now is to lose body mass, which is easiest if you use a refined product.

(01-05-2016, 02:15 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 01:49 AM)Katana Wrote:  

Not sure how Macadamia nut oil would specifically help NBE, it IS a very healthy food oil though. I hope you find some Ella, I do know that Swanson's has a good one if you don't mind buying it online internationally, Swanson's is in the USA.

It's like Sea Buckthorn, but cheaper by the ounce and actually even richer in omega 7 content. It's also a lot like EVOO in that it's nearly as rich in omega 9, only slightly heavier in saturated fat, and has similar composition of squalene etc. I've not had it myself yet, but it's supposed to have a very richly nutty flavor. I'm planning to mix it with EVOO and a medium chain triglyceride supplementary oil along with herbs and spices for a low carb high fat salad dressing.

Speaking of the MCT's, THOSE ARE good for NBE. They increase aromatase expression. They're also just really damned healthy oils. The richest natural source for unrefined MCT's is coconut oil, but I'll probably be using a refined product with just the two healthiest MCT's since my main goal right now is to lose body mass, which is easiest if you use a refined product.

I was just planning to research it again Abi. Il
Update what I find. I'd only use fresh food grade though locally made if at all poss.

http://www.vollurebreastcream.com Ok it seems to be a staple in volufiline creams but not sure if it's because it's moisturising and acts as a good carrier agent...

acadamia Oil has several key ingredients and contains high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids, palmitoleic acids and vitamins and minerals including vitamin (B1 and B2) the high concentration of fatty acids play an important role in moisturizing the breasts and keeping the skin smooth. Macadamia is also a key transport agent by helping the penetration of other key ingredients into the breast.

What do you think..

(01-05-2016, 04:23 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I was just planning to research it again Abi. Il
Update what I find. I'd only use fresh food grade though locally made if at all poss.

http://www.vollurebreastcream.com Ok it seems to be a staple in volufiline creams but not sure if it's because it's moisturising and acts as a good carrier agent...

acadamia Oil has several key ingredients and contains high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids, palmitoleic acids and vitamins and minerals including vitamin (B1 and B2) the high concentration of fatty acids play an important role in moisturizing the breasts and keeping the skin smooth. Macadamia is also a key transport agent by helping the penetration of other key ingredients into the breast.

What do you think..

Most claims like this about topical breast cream products are bull, and this is little exception. B vitamins, minerals, and the oil itself can not pass through the skin barrier, so all those claims are bull including that the oil somehow helps other ingredients pass the skin barrier. It can't. It doesn't. What IS true however is that the omega 7 fat, which they refer to by name rather than just calling it omega 7, palmitoleic acid, DOES serve as a fantastic moisturizer and skin smoothing agent, it is also a topical anti-microbial which they didn't even mention, shame on them! (It is internally too, but not as effective). I don't even see them list a single ingredient that COULD help these things pass through the skin barrier. So I doubt its efficacy at all... As I ever have with all such topicals. It may work, but a lot of those ingredients likely would work better internally if they even work at all externally or internally.

Proof? Well then, you must be the pudding, dear! Big Grin
I am looking forward to this guide. I like your idea of the 5/5/5 chi/dear/brush method... please include with your guide (since you have asked for feedback): a gadget, paraphernalia, accoutrements, or other such automatable apparatus that perfectly conducts the process and grows dem boobies-- Pah Leez! I beg ya! I am so lazy when it comes to massage. Lol.Rolleyes

(01-05-2016, 10:09 AM)char Wrote:  Proof? Well then, you must be the pudding, dear! Big Grin
I am looking forward to this guide. I like your idea of the 5/5/5 chi/dear/brush method... please include with your guide (since you have asked for feedback): a gadget, paraphernalia, accoutrements, or other such automatable apparatus that perfectly conducts the process and grows dem boobies-- Pah Leez! I beg ya! I am so lazy when it comes to massage. Lol.Rolleyes
Aww thanks. But how do we know its the oil or the massage itself? :p
Wouldn't they be calls breast pumps char?

(01-05-2016, 01:54 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 10:09 AM)char Wrote:  Proof? Well then, you must be the pudding, dear! Big Grin

I think she's asking about a product LIKE this one, note, I do not know if this product actually does anything or if it only amounts to being a nice sex toy:
http://m.banggood.com/Electronic-Breast-Enhancer-Massager-Breast-Enhancement-Device-p-946594.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_content=cathy&utm_campaign=mpla-health-us&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxI24BRDqqN3f-97N6egBEiQAGv37hP1tzBPtuwNGwRY81d0CcOXMmYmGTjxyVzAENtAfOh0aAlU58P8HAQ

(01-05-2016, 02:00 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 01:54 PM)Katana Wrote:  

I think she's asking about a product LIKE this one, note, I do not know if this product actually does anything or if it only amounts to being a nice sex toy:
http://m.banggood.com/Electronic-Breast-Enhancer-Massager-Breast-Enhancement-Device-p-946594.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_content=cathy&utm_campaign=mpla-health-us&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxI24BRDqqN3f-97N6egBEiQAGv37hP1tzBPtuwNGwRY81d0CcOXMmYmGTjxyVzAENtAfOh0aAlU58P8HAQ

Lol I think you're right abi, but I think using your own hands is better

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon