Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long before I feel soreness with fenugreek?

I've been taking fenugreek since the 21st April. I take 3 pills a day of 610 mg because I wanted to see how my body reacted. How long did it take for you to feel something? Because so far, I don't feel any tingling or itchiness. I just smell like fenugreek whenever I sweat.

You may never. FG doesn't work for everyone. Honestly, it seems to work only for a few. If you're just trying things randomly the rule of thumb is to give it a month unless you experience side effects you can't live with. FG shouldn't mess up anything major at the very least, the only real side effects most ever experience are cravings, sweat odor, and insulin spikes.

I've been taking FG close to 3 years and have never really experienced any pain, tingling, or tightness even though I have had considerable growth with it (and some other herbs). But like Abi said, it may work for some but not others. And symptoms will vary from person to person. Give it some time (a month or two) and you should be able to see if it works for you or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon