Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEW TO NBE

Im 17 turning 18 and im a 34 A. My mom also didnt have big boobs when she was my age probably like the same size and my older sis is a 34 b. My aunt too had small boobs as well. This size has really really put me down over the last year as i lost hope in growing and figured im gonna stay the same size. I feel depressed often about this as i dont feel confident in my body. Im not asking for DDs i just want a bit more just so i feel like i have boobs. I really need help in giving me advice on a NBE plan. Ive seen people mention that my age would be too young to use herbs but i dont know why that is and im really desperate for growth and this affected me emotionally everyday. This last december (2015) the whole month i was taking 3 capsules of fenugreek and 2 capsules of maca. I was also massaging my breasts with flaxseed oil twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening (100 inwards) I thought i had growth for a bit but then realized it was swelling from my period. I never got growth after that month and stopped with the capsules and lost hope. I really need help on what to do. I just want to be able to feel good about myself.

You ARE too young to use herbs. Check our sections on massage and exercise and on breast suction pumps.

Hi Licmi,
Welcome,
Look at this thread.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820
Vixy did a great job and pretty quickly too.
Dont give up hope, this is a slow process and it sounds like your fighting genetics too.
Bobbi

Hey Licmi I tried to send you a message, but you have your private messages disabled. Change that in your settings so you can receive messages from other users too.

here is what I was going to message you:

Hi Licmi! You are so lucky to have found this site younger. I wish I could have found it at your age. You are right that you should definitely NOT be taking herbs so young. I would suggest starting at 20. I found this site at 19 but started herbs at 20. The reason is that when you are younger and still going through puberty (some women go through puberty until 21 even) you have more growth hormones and other hormones (estrogen and progesterone) in your body in general and adding even MORE to your body can create an extremely unbalanced environment for your body. And this GREATLY increases your chances of contracting breast cancer. Everyone on this site has a risk of getting breast cancer because by increasing estrogen, you are causing the cells in the breasts to double and the rapid increase in cells gives you a greater chance of creating a mutated cell which is what cancer is -- a mutated cell. Breast cancer may not happen right away like right after starting herbs but it can be manifested within a number of years. They even have studies on birth control pills and women that start birth control before the age of 20 have a MUCH higher chance of having breast cancer later in life. If you haven't seen women that had to have their breasts removed please go take a look. Having breasts younger is not worth having them removed later in life and not even that much later -- it could happen in your 30s or even 40s.
So please wait a few years to start any herbs! They may not seem serious at the time but they are causing damage to your body if not taken properly and even when taken properly they are meant to change your hormones which at your age is damaging! Trust me it's not worth it!

I think you should stay away from the fenugreek but the maca is okay since it's more of a food and not a serious hormone-changing herb. It's good for adding amino acids to your body which can increase growth hormone - which is VERY important in growing. But remember these are all suggestions! I'm not an herbologist or doctor or holistic healer lol.
The second thing I would tell you is to get properly measured for your bra size. When I was your age, I thought I was a 34A too, because it seems like the smallest but I guarantee you definitely need a smaller band. I should've actually been a 30B or 30C! Which gives you a nice confidence boost to say you're a C cup Smile. Also wearing the proper fitting bra will encourage tissue that has migrated towards your sides and back to fit into your bra and make your breasts fuller over time. If you have a tape measurer laying around, try measuring around your rib cage right below your breast. This should be your band size.

Also, a lot of women say they have grown from flaxseed oil but it only really works to balance your estrogen so if it's already in balance it won't do much. It didn't work for me and if you haven't noticed any swelling, I would suggest using any oil you want. I like avocado and coconut oil.

I'll try to give you a quick description of what you need to grow:
estrogen
progesterone
growth hormone
prolactin

So since you can't take herbs, I would say you should focus on foods to get the hormone boosts you need. Foods are an EXCELLENT source and I would say even better than taking pills because pills get destroyed in your liver and only about 10% of the herbs are used by the body. But almost all of the nutrients from food are used.
If you haven't done the research on menstrual cycles, please look up a pic online.
There are typically 28 days in a cycle. The first 14 days are the follicular phase and the second 14 days are the luteal phase.

Follicular phase focuses on ESTROGEN Luteal phase focuses on PROGESTERONE

This means, during day 1-14 you want to increase estrogen by eating foods that encourage estrogen production. (Day 1 is the first day of your period btw)
Soy foods (tofu, soy milk, edamame beans)
Pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds are great too (I would just eat regular pumpkin seeds and try to mix about 2 tbsp of GROUND flaxseeds to your meals each day).

Day 15 - 28, you want to start eating foods for progesterone.
Vitamin C is proven to increase progesterone levels (yellow bell peppers have the most vitamin c per 100g - eat 1 a day) You can look up other high vit c sources too if you get sick of bell peppers.
Zinc is also proven to increase progesterone (try a multivitamin gummy)
Sesame and sunflower seeds have a high vit E content which increases progesterone too.

Throughout your cycle, you want to increase growth hormone. You can continue taking maca but pineapples and goji berries are really great sources of growth hormone. Growth hormone is best taken on an empty stomach right before bed. So try to eat those before going to sleep.
Also, sleeping a LOT will increase growth hormone. Going to bed early 10 pm and waking up early 6-7am is a great way to increase it. If you work out, try HIIT workouts. You can look those up - they increase growth hormones.

Last, prolactin -- prolactin is mostly produced through stimulation so continue massaging with oils!

Ok wait one more thing, I just started this this week, but I read on here that another girl (AquaA I think) she started using affirmations and positive thoughts to increase her breasts and she attributes most of her growth to that! I just started and my breasts are already fuller. The mind is a POWERFUL thing. As long as you truly believe these affirmations, there is no reason why your breasts WONT grow.
This is what I use.. I have it written in my phone, but I have it memorized now and I repeat it a few times a day, mostly during massages:
"Every night I release puberty hormones.
My breasts are getting larger and larger.
I am redesigning my breasts with my mind.
I have large, full, firm breasts.
I deserve full, large, beautifully proportioned breasts.
I become more beautifully proportioned every day.
I accept and love myself with large and full breasts.
I love my femininity and womanhood.
My breasts feel warm and full.
I can feel stimulation in my breasts as they grow.
I feel very positive about my body today.
My body knows what to do naturally.
I love my growing and enlarging breasts.
I feel confident with larger breasts.
My body constantly renews itself."

Phew that was A LOT of information. Please let me know if you need clarifying or more help <3
Oh and are you on birth control pills now?

If you have more questions, send me a pm. I don't get notifications when people reply to me in threads so I'll see it if you send a message.

I second the breast pumps too. That could work for you as well. I bought the kangzhu pumps on Amazon. They are fairly cheap. The medium size would work well for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon