Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help starting

Im 17 turning 18 and im a 34 A. My mom also didnt have big boobs when she was my age probably like the same size and my older sis is a 34 b. My aunt too had small boobs as well. Im not asking for DDs i just want a bit more just so i feel like i have boobs. I really need help in giving me advice on a NBE plan. This last december (2015) the whole month i was taking 3 capsules of fenugreek and 2 capsules of maca. I was also massaging my breasts with flaxseed oil twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening (100 inwards) I thought i had growth for a bit but then realized it was swelling from my period. I never got growth after that month and stopped with the capsules and lost hope. I really need help on what to do.

Keep going with the massage with flaxseed oil. It is a long process, don't give up. Consider buying a pumping system like noogleberry.

(01-05-2016, 07:12 PM)Licmi Wrote:  Im 17 turning 18 and im a 34 A. My mom also didnt have big boobs when she was my age probably like the same size and my older sis is a 34 b. My aunt too had small boobs as well. Im not asking for DDs i just want a bit more just so i feel like i have boobs. I really need help in giving me advice on a NBE plan. This last december (2015) the whole month i was taking 3 capsules of fenugreek and 2 capsules of maca. I was also massaging my breasts with flaxseed oil twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening (100 inwards) I thought i had growth for a bit but then realized it was swelling from my period. I never got growth after that month and stopped with the capsules and lost hope. I really need help on what to do.
I would say you didn't wait long enough. Girls who start with smaller busts may find it takes a while for nbe to take effect. It could be that the capsules you took weren't right for you, everybody is different.
It can take a long time for massage to work. Sometimes changes are minimal but you may notice increased firmness or roundness before increase of size.
Which type of massage were you doing, it sounds like female deer massage from your post, but I just want to be sure.
If I was in your position right now I would continue with the massages and make a diary of changes in your breasts (swelling from menses etc) so you can compare the next month. Try not to measure too often as breasts fluctuate throughout the month, and if you do it too often you might feel like you're not growing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon