Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why no porcine(pig) ovary suppliments?

(12-05-2016, 10:18 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Sounds very interesting ...

www.popsci.com/science/article/2009-11/what-feminizing-so-many-male-fish-our-rivers

yes, I have seen several articles regarding that subject.

for a real life "how do you like that!", My oldest sibling is also a MTF, in transition. we had lost track of each other, as she moved away, so I had no idea that she was transitioning as well. I only discovered her when I read an article in a GLBT newspaper, and stated our family name. I sent a message to the editor to get into touch with her. it was a teary eyed reunion , to say the least..

we always joke that it was something in the water.. but possibly could be. I would have to send a water sample out of my water from the house to see if there are any xenoestrogens that have invaded the local water supply... and no, I do not live in Flint, Michigan .. Wink

Right hopefully experimentation time!

I live in the UK and managed to find a supplier who should deliver by the end of this week! Have only ordered two bottles so I will give those a go over the next couple of weeks swapping my BO dose for the same number of PO tablets.

More expensive than BO (about triple the price even allowing for customs charges, as ordering from Swansons USA is cheaper than Swansons Europe even allowing for those!) and only just over half as much active ingredient but if they are more effective then it might work out cheaper.

As I cycle BO with PM and Progesterone cream/gel my results may vary to those just going a BO/PO route. I'll keep you updated with progress if and when they arrive, maybe two weeks wont be enough time but I'll give it a go!

I just hope its not too effective though as am almost filling a 44b bra at present Big Grin

Megan

Dang it, email from supplier saying out of stock despite the website saying in stock. Was quite looking forward to trying them as well to see if they work any better or worse than the bovine version.

Ah well ill keep looking, all it has cost is a bit of time!

(01-06-2016, 08:13 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Dang it, email from supplier saying out of stock despite the website saying in stock. Was quite looking forward to trying them as well to see if they work any better or worse than the bovine version.

Ah well ill keep looking, all it has cost is a bit of time!

oh that sucks. sorry to hear. I had only found one particular suppler in us. the only problem is the tablets are full of fillers and kind of hard to swallow for me. I had tried internally, but the vodka route seems better. they dissolved quite easily.

don't give up hope!

My guess would be that milk production in pigs aren't as good as they are with cows. So the cost for food and housing the animals have a lower return from milk production.

Did you find any information on how much milk a pig produces?

milk? Tongue I was talking about the porcine ovaries. that is what I was thinking would be more powerful than the bovine, since it may be more bio-available to humans.

I think perhaps there may be porcine mammary pills somewhere. but that is not what I am using Tongue

(02-06-2016, 10:44 PM)Devinostrata Wrote:  My guess would be that milk production in pigs aren't as good as they are with cows. So the cost for food and housing the animals have a lower return from milk production.

Did you find any information on how much milk a pig produces?

Pigs are raised for meat. Ham? Bacon? Pork Chops? All pig meat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon