Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Positive results with Macuna powder? Anyone else?

Smile 

Last month I was travelling interstate and came across this herbal concoction called “Mucuna Powder”, which caught my attention by its description:

“Reputed to balance mood, increase dopamine levels, increase libido, assist in Parkinsons and increase HGH production”

I don’t really take much orally for Breast Enlargement purposes because I have experienced the horrors that hormonal contraception can inflict on one’s Endocrine functioning. I don't want to damage my hormone function in my early 20s.

Birth control messed my entire endocrine system up badly. I spent YEARS trying to retweak and rebalance my endocrine functioning following my cessation of BC in 2013.

Mucuna Powder is a new addition to my oral supplement regime and primarily chosen because of my interest in regenerating and restoring the Dopamine neurotransmitter system. Mucuna has been demonstrated to have the ability to regenerate both Serotonin and Dopamine neurotransmitters. Mucuna is a precursor to L-DOPA which makes Dopamine, the feelgood chemical responsible for pleasure seeking activities, such as binge eating and sex.

Now Mucuna powder has been shown in clinical trials to reduce Cortisol levels and Adrenaline levels. I have come to believe over the past year of natural breast enlargement, that increased levels of Cortisol (fight or flight hormone) and Adrenaline are detrimental to anyone who is serious about boob growth.

So what is Mucuna Powder and what are its Benefits?

Mucuna powder is a LEGUME found on shrubs in the Papilionaceae family, and is native to India, Caribbean and Africa, with an abundance of Protein (20-35%).

It is also known as “Velvet Bean” in these regions

4-7 % L-DOPA

Functions:

Potent Antioxidant activity
Anti-Microbial
Anti-Helminthic (Anti-worm/parasite)
Anti-Inflammatory
Aphrodisiac
Anti-Diabetic
Neuroprotective effects
Used in Parkinsons due to L-Dopa activity
Rich in protein, essential fatty acids, starch and essential amino acids
Anti-oxidant: bioactive compounds phenols, polyphenols, tannins and keratinocytes

Precursor to Serotonin, and 5-HTP
Saponins
Flavonoids
Terpenoids
Cardiac Glycosides
Tannins
Galactose Glycosides
Myo-Inositol
Small amounts of trace minerals such as Selenium, Iron and Magnesium
Glycoprotein inhibitor of digestive enzymes
Prolactin suppression
Testosterone Production
Mitochondrial activity is increased (mitochondria is the site of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the storehouse of the bodies energy production
Serotonin levels restore
Anti-venom
Protease inhibitor – inhibits TRYPSIN and CHYMOTRYPSIN digestive enzymes
Have structural similarities to the protein inhibitors found in Soy (beneficial for NBE)
Source: https://examine.com/supplements/mucuna-pruriens/#ref1

https://examine.com/supplements/mucuna-pruriens/#ref1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942911/

Now I haven’t heard of this being used for Natural Breast Enlargement, and like I said I am reluctant to try herbal remedies. However, the myriad of neuroprotective and health benefits bestowed by Mucuna Powder give me a reason to chronicle and document my experiences with Mucuna Powder in relation to NBE.

I currently drink a spoon full of Mucuna Powder in the morning, mixed in with Taurine Powder and Juice. I also take 4000mg of MACA for hormone balancing and adaptogenic effects, Vitamin D supplements, L-TYROSINE and Sheep Placenta 3000mg.

I will document further on my experiences with each individual supplement and how it has affected my Natural Breast Enlargement. So far I am only noting positive results, in combination with my MACA and Vitamin D, plus topical application of oil, noogleberry, fat transfer and chi massage.

Currently wearing a 12 dd bra.

Plus with the myriad of health benefits, who can resist?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon