Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! New member TG Anna saying hello from MA!

Hi!

I am a transgender girl from MA beginning my transition. I am starting with all the natural stuff before I go to hormones. I just recently discovered Ovarian Gland.... so bought a bunch of it as well as some female hormonal supplements. I am very active in gym and have been working on myself to develop more female curves. Smile I am looking forward to my journey... Glad I found this site! I am going to work hard to get the biggest breasts possible! Smile

Anna    

Welcome aboard. Hope you get where you want to go and make many friends here.Smile[/u]

Welcome to the forum, good luck on your journey .

ooh a fellow masshole! cheers!

good luck on your NBE journey Big Grin may your breasts be bountiful, and your nipples sensitive Tongue

(09-05-2016, 05:28 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Welcome aboard. Hope you get where you want to go and make many friends here.Smile[/u]

Thank you! I am looking forward to it! Smile

(09-05-2016, 06:26 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, good luck on your journey .

thank you Jannet!

(09-05-2016, 08:50 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ooh a fellow masshole! cheers!

good luck on your NBE journey Big Grin may your breasts be bountiful, and your nipples sensitive Tongue

Yes, Tanya I am! Thank you my dear...I am looking forward to it all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon