Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry vs. Kangzhu

Hi folks, I've seen a lot of posts recently questioning the differences between the Noogleberry and Kangzhu systems, their strengths, weaknesses, etc. While I am no pumping guru, I have had the benefit of owning and using both systems, so I'm starting a thread for questions and comments.

To start off, NEITHER SYSTEM IS INHERENTLY BETTER THAN THE OTHER. It all depends on your goals, your current size, your finances, all of that. And they both collect dust exactly the same if left sitting on a shelf unused. Believe me, I know that from experience! So, that's probably the most important piece of information right there.

SIZE:
Kangzhu: Small, Medium and Large. The basic limitation of the Kangzhu system is that the largest cups are not very large. Lots of folks on this forum are looking to exceed a D cup in breast size, and many have larger underbust measurements, both of which, in my opinion, render the Kangzhu helpful only in the beginning, and not necessarily more helpful than the Noogleberry.

Noogleberry: Small, Medium, Large (and contoured L), Extra Large (and contoured XL), Extra Extra Large. This range of sizes can accommodate some pretty extensive growth, assuming you can get the cups to stay on your chest. If you have a smaller underbust measurement, this could mean that you Noogle one at a time or find another workaround.

PRICE:
Kangzhu: The Kangzhu can be found for as little as $25.00. I found mine complete with cups, pump and hose, while others have had to piecemeal their systems together from different sellers. It pays to do some research here, as prices can fluctuate fairly wildly ($100 for just the cups? Come on now...) and different marketplaces have varying return requirements and other restrictions. I'd start by checking Amazon, AliExpress, Ebay.

Noogleberry: The basic complaint of the Noogleberry system is that it is expensive. Truth. Approximately $60-$80 depending on the size. It's not what I would consider cheap, however, after having had several surgeries (2 for breast augmentation, 1 to explant the implants, and 1 to fix all the f*ck ups the implants and multiple surgeries caused...) cheap is indeed a relative term. I don't know of any other place to purchase the Noogleberry system except their website or through private sellers who are unloading used systems (probably mostly here on this forum!)

COMFORT:
Kangzhu: These come standard with silicone rings around the base, which do in fact help with comfort and suction retention.

Noogleberry: Foam rings are sold separately, and have mixed reviews. Also, other device hacks are floating around this forum and the Noogleberry forum as well. The contoured cups (Large and Extra Large at least) are designed to be more comfortable than the non-contoured - I find this to be true.

For Both: Excessive pressure from suction will make even the best designed cups uncomfortable, so that's the trick.

EASE OF USE:
Kangzhu: The airlocks are built right into the cups, so you don't have to wander around with the hose and pump attached to your person. They are a little more difficult to clean because of the silicone rings, but not by much.

Noogleberry: I have not used the airlock system that Noogleberry has, so I cannot comment on that. I use the regular Y-tubing, pumping both breasts simultaneously, and wander around with the hose and pump attached. It's a little cumbersome, but not the end of the world. Cleaning is simple, fewer moving parts, but I do not use rings of any kind.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:
Kangzhu: I found there was much more pressure behind the nipple when I pumped with Kangzhu. I tape down my nipple when I pump, because I prefer a smaller areola. I was concerned I was not getting the width expansion I want with Kangzhu.

Noogleberry: I felt I was getting more suction on the other parts of my breasts, and more pull from the side and underside with Noogleberry. Keep in mind I already have wide breasts and want them to get wider.

IF I WERE TO BE STARTING FROM SCRATCH:
Let's just say I were new to all of this and have AA-A cup breasts. I think I'd actually start with the Kangzhu Large and become accustomed to pumping. It's cheap and it does the job. Once I grew out of them, I'd then move onto a Noogleberry Contoured L (or if you can accommodate them, the Contoured XL). My personal opinion is to always get the largest cups your chest circumference can handle. You will grow into the depth of the cups in time, but I want my width to grow as well.

RESOURCES:
Of course this forum! Search, search, search!

Also, the Noogleberry forum has a ton of tips and hacks and experiential knowledge, and the admin at Noogleberry is helpful and responsive.

There is no single source for Kangzhu as far as I can tell, so maybe search the internet, or ask questions of those who have used it.

I hope this can answer some questions. Of course, this is only based on my own experiences and preferences, so keep that in mind. I am not a doctor, nor do I play on one TV.

If you have questions, by all means post 'em! If I can't answer, there are many on this forum who probably can.

xo, Soli

Great post Soli!! Well written and very educational!!

(12-05-2016, 05:06 AM)Karren Wrote:  Great post Soli!! Well written and very educational!!

Thanks, Karren! I hope it's helpful. Big Grin

Xo, Soli

Great post. Smile

I wanna get a pumping system so baaaad, but I share the same room with not much space. X(
Anyway, thank you for this post! I always aimed to one day get a noogleberry, but now I'm leaning towards a kangzhu. Big Grin Imma subscribe to this thread to later use as reference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon