Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Utrophin

Standard Process Utrophin PMG® 90 Tablets

so i was wondering.. is there any benefit taking bovine uterus as well or instead of bovine ovary? since they are from the same area of the cow, is there perhaps any additional benefit taking the uterine glandular?

a synergistic thing maybe?

For me personally it did not make any difference so far. I relocated and had to switch from Swansons BO to Source Naturals Raw Female, which contains synergistic complex of 200mg bovine ovary and 200mg bovine uterus. I had some growth with Swansons BO first month (herbs did not work for me at all, just messed up my cycle), but then I ran out of Pituitary and next cycle there was no growth (bovine dose was same with both brands). For some time I was mixing remaining Swansons BO with SN, but with no pituitary, so I blame it for now Smile Waiting for pituitary and l-arginine now, will update you if notice any difference.

thank you, that does lend itself to some credence as to adding an additional glandular to the mix, particularly pituitary.

I have heard of other NBE'rs using a pituitary glandular as well.

I had tried the raw female, all on its own, however I found more success with the Swanson's Bovine ovary(in my topical concoction). though I am not sure if I should either add the pituitary in the concoction and/or take the pituitary supplement internally.

I wish I could get Swanson's BO here, but it is not available (unless I pay ridiculuous shipping cost). Raw female contains 200% DV of Zinc, so I had to be careful.
It is just whatever works best for you. I tried topicals for few months with no result (only progesterone cream does smth for me), internally works way better in my case. Maybe start with topical since you already had success with it and if it does not work, try internally. But I highly recommend trying to add pituitary. Uterine works well for libido and everything in that area though Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon