Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Could sleeping in a underwire cause indentation in natural breasts?

I worry sleeping in an underwire bra every night has caused a mark in one of my breasts leaving me with less underboob than the other. Is that possible? No pain, no concern over cancer (just recently got checked), just less underboob and seems to have a curved indentation. Needless to say, I no longer sleep in a bra! If you have any ideas on correcting it, throw them at me!

Omigod! You should never sleep in a bra! Any bra! Ever! That's what sleep shirts, pajama's, and nightgowns are for if you don't just sleep in your Emperor's New Clothes. Personally, I only ever wear a bra to go out in public view. In my own home, I never wear a bra.

As for fixing what happened... sorry... no clue... Sad MAYBE noogling/kangzhu will help eventually?

Yeah I didn't know that when I was younger, and I just was never comfortable not wearing one despite being on the small side. Then as I got older, I never cared what size my boobs were or what they looked like, so I never looked at them in a mirror. Now, things have changed, and I care now. Who knows how long I've been asymmetrical! I only noticed a few weeks ago! If I wear one now, it's a light weight sports bra, and really, that's only been once in the last several months.

Something like this would prevent migration to the back if you sleep on your back. Very comfy too.

Wow. A bra DESIGNED for bed wear? Awesome!

(15-05-2016, 05:46 AM)Candace Wrote:  Something like this would prevent migration to the back if you sleep on your back. Very comfy too.

I wish I could read it! Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon