Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca, spearmint, PC

Hi!
I've already contributed to this site with some comments, read a lot of threads, personal programs etc. I know that every person/woman is different...and therefore I would like to ask for a help Smile
I have tried many herbs, such as PM (gave me estrogen dominance, I lost weight, it also reduced my breast size :/ )
BO _ bad acne everywhere, worse and falling hair :/ no booby growth Sad
Maca - it increases my blood pressure and I got some terrible stomach cramps, but I think that somehow it increased my butt size which I liked..then it dissapeared after stopping using it Sad
and now I am using spearmint to bring down my androgens...in the luteal phase I used 3x 400mg swanson's spearmint, It was perfect, hair, face, less body haair...however now during my period it seems that it gace me some estrogen dominance, worse hair, lot of acne on my back, chest...in hair actually... so I am wondering is it so strong??? :O
what would you advise me?? lower the dosage of spearmint and then use Progesterone cream or what?? I used norethisterone for few days to postpone my period, after some days of using maca and I noticed bigger breasts. I thought I was pregnant at first Big Grin So would it be possible that the progestins in norethisterone and vitex is helpful and OK to use for some days??? Have you ever tried it??
thanks so much for any responses Smile

Welcome,

Here are two threads to get you started, One is massage and the other is Vixy's plan that seemed to work well for her.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820

Dig in and happy growing
Bobbi
I cant offer any clues why your having reactions, but one of the others might have a clue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon