Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soli's Balance Program

It's me again, Soli.

I've tried PM, I've tried Fenugreek/Natureday, I've tried BO. Each of them worked a little, up to a point, but, to be perfectly fair, I am not a very structured person, and with each regimen something came up to get me to stop. Most recently while on a BO program, my health took a real turn for the worst, and I have come to the conclusion that the stronger hormone elevating supplements (above) do not play well with me. So, am I giving up?

Hell no.

My quest for breast is now all consuming, in a way it wasn't before!
Mine orbs shall become the 9th wonder of the world! Or something.
G*d d*mmit, I am pissed off and determined to prevail. Big Grin

But given that I am still obviously sensitive to certain supplements (some are pretty clear, but I'm still weeding out some of my regulars, too.), what's a girl to do?

Pump and massage the sh*t out of 'em, that's what. (In a balanced manner, of course...)

So, armed with my Noogleberry cups, coconut oil, and the trusty manual dexterity of both hands, I sally forth into an unknown future of boob growth. Lots of others before me have had massive (see what I did there?) success, now it's my turn.

In the posts to follow will be starting photo and stats, and in honor of ellacraig, I'm awaiting the arrival of a few cheapo bras from AliExpress, various sizes, to find my best size and to start keeping track of growth and changes that way too. Measuring monthly progress with a tape, at least for me, is mentally counterproductive and not very accurate.

I hope to use nutrition as an ally in this, as well getting my hormones back into balance. I am not against using supplements, I'm just against using ones that make me sick, so again, the word balance is going to be overused. I know that Lotus is all about balance, so I'm grateful in advance for the monster Project X thread, brimming with info and suggestions.

Okay, blah, blah, blah, I'll shut up now. Good grief, I hope this is my last program. It's exhausting!

Xo, Soli

(12-05-2016, 09:02 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  It's me again, Soli.

I've tried PM, I've tried Fenugreek/Natureday, I've tried BO. Each of them worked a little, up to a point, but, to be perfectly fair, I am not a very structured person, and with each regimen something came up to get me to stop. Most recently while on a BO program, my health took a real turn for the worst, and I have come to the conclusion that the stronger hormone elevating supplements (above) do not play well with me. So, am I giving up?

Hell no.

My quest for breast is now all consuming, in a way it wasn't before!
Mine orbs shall become the 9th wonder of the world! Or something.
G*d d*mmit, I am pissed off and determined to prevail. Big Grin

But given that I am still obviously sensitive to certain supplements (some are pretty clear, but I'm still weeding out some of my regulars, too.), what's a girl to do?

Pump and massage the sh*t out of 'em, that's what. (In a balanced manner, of course...)

So, armed with my Noogleberry cups, coconut oil, and the trusty manual dexterity of both hands, I sally forth into an unknown future of boob growth. Lots of others before me have had massive (see what I did there?) success, now it's my turn.

In the posts to follow will be starting photo and stats, and in honor of ellacraig, I'm awaiting the arrival of a few cheapo bras from AliExpress, various sizes, to find my best size and to start keeping track of growth and changes that way too. Measuring monthly progress with a tape, at least for me, is mentally counterproductive and not very accurate.

I hope to use nutrition as an ally in this, as well getting my hormones back into balance. I am not against using supplements, I'm just against using ones that make me sick, so again, the word balance is going to be overused. I know that Lotus is all about balance, so I'm grateful in advance for the monster Project X thread, brimming with info and suggestions.

Okay, blah, blah, blah, I'll shut up now. Good grief, I hope this is my last program. It's exhausting!

Good luck soli!
I cant wait to see your progress.
Let them boobies grow!

(12-05-2016, 09:11 PM)Katana Wrote:  Good luck soli!
I cant wait to see your progress.
Let them boobies grow!

Thank you, Katana, you're so sweet! I'll still be stalking your thread as now massage will be a mainstay of my program, too!

Xo, Soli

Beginning at the beginning:

Photo as of this morning. Pre-Noogle, pre-breakfast, (pre-pubescent?) Anyhoo, this is what I'm working with, in all their, uh, glory...?

[attachment=12237]
(Yikes, it feels really vulnerable posting this. But, whatevs. It's time to get over it!)

Additional Stats
Biological children: None
Previous plans:
--BO twice - some little success, maybe an inch all together.
--PM - very low doses, didn't gain any size, but also didn't lose any size during massive stress-related weight loss.
--Fenugreek/ND - breast tingling, but mostly hip and thigh growth. Not welcome.
Additional: Had breast implants in for a while, they calcified. Had them removed, and then more surgery for scar tissue removal, etc. As you can see one doc did one boob, another did the other. I have tight creases (is that even a thing? I think it's adhesions from the surgeries) so underboob growth is difficult.
Goal: Primarily symmetry! (But if they insist on looking weird, I'd prefer big and weird over little and weird.) Underboob growth, sideboob too. Width and fullness first, then projection. And jiggle. The jiggle rules.
Methods:
--Mechanical - First just pumping and massage. I use Noogleberry contoured large and contoured extra large, but I have also used Kangzhu. I also employ a rather time consuming (and hopefully temporary) taping protocol to expand my underboob more. For massage I use coconut oil, maybe some macadamia nut oil? I hear that's good. Female deer massage first, since I know how to do it. (I think I do, there are conflicting videos out there. I'll follow Katana's instructions! Wink ) Want to learn Chi, acupressure points, and maybe myo-fascial release technique - could be good for loosening adhesions under the skin and those tight creases.
--Nutritional - Eat with an eye to NBE supporting fresh foods, and also to keeping my figure (such as it is. That could stand some toning, too.) Once I get my health situation figured out, I wouldn't mind slowly adding in those supplements I know to be balancing: Vitex, Evening Primrose Oil, Maca, and maybe using some natural topicals, flaxseed oil etc.
--Emotional - I read a terrific book called "The Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton. He is a scientist who discovered, basically, that our cells respond to beliefs more than to genetics, and is an endlessly fascinating read. Based on some of his theories, I see no reason NOT to work on my limiting beliefs about my body (starting with "I have teensy-weensy little boobettes") and see what happens. Ain't got nothin' to lose there: it's free. Also explore binaural beats, hypnosis. I have a few Steve G. Jones downloads, and he frequently has super discounts. There's a thread around here somewhere - I update with the latest code from time to time.

What else does a person put in these background threads? I guess I never really did these as robustly before.

Xo, Soli

(12-05-2016, 10:39 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Beginning at the beginning:

Photo as of this morning. Pre-Noogle, pre-breakfast, (pre-pubescent?) Anyhoo, this is what I'm working with, in all their, uh, glory...?

(Yikes, it feels really vulnerable posting this. But, whatevs. It's time to get over it!)

Additional Stats
Biological children: None
Previous plans:
--BO twice - some little success, maybe an inch all together.
--PM - very low doses, didn't gain any size, but also didn't lose any size during massive stress-related weight loss.
--Fenugreek/ND - breast tingling, but mostly hip and thigh growth. Not welcome.
Additional: Had breast implants in for a while, they calcified. Had them removed, and then more surgery for scar tissue removal, etc. As you can see one doc did one boob, another did the other. I have tight creases (is that even a thing? I think it's adhesions from the surgeries) so underboob growth is difficult.
Goal: Primarily symmetry! (But if they insist on looking weird, I'd prefer big and weird over little and weird.) Underboob growth, sideboob too. Width and fullness first, then projection. And jiggle. The jiggle rules.
Methods:
--Mechanical - First just pumping and massage. I use Noogleberry contoured large and contoured extra large, but I have also used Kangzhu. I also employ a rather time consuming (and hopefully temporary) taping protocol to expand my underboob more. For massage I use coconut oil, maybe some macadamia nut oil? I hear that's good. Female deer massage first, since I know how to do it. (I think I do, there are conflicting videos out there. I'll follow Katana's instructions! Wink ) Want to learn Chi, acupressure points, and maybe myo-fascial release technique - could be good for loosening adhesions under the skin and those tight creases.
--Nutritional - Eat with an eye to NBE supporting fresh foods, and also to keeping my figure (such as it is. That could stand some toning, too.) Once I get my health situation figured out, I wouldn't mind slowly adding in those supplements I know to be balancing: Vitex, Evening Primrose Oil, Maca, and maybe using some natural topicals, flaxseed oil etc.
--Emotional - I read a terrific book called "The Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton. He is a scientist who discovered, basically, that our cells respond to beliefs more than to genetics, and is an endlessly fascinating read. Based on some of his theories, I see no reason NOT to work on my limiting beliefs about my body (starting with "I have teensy-weensy little boobettes") and see what happens. Ain't got nothin' to lose there: it's free. Also explore binaural beats, hypnosis. I have a few Steve G. Jones downloads, and he frequently has super discounts. There's a thread around here somewhere - I update with the latest code from time to time.

What else does a person put in these background threads? I guess I never really did these as robustly before.

Xo, Soli

I have a hard time READING books and retaining what I read BUT I've watched some Bruce Lipton YouTube clips that blew my mind. I watch them and BELIEVE 100% what he says not to mention he has scientific proof of placebos etc. I need to watch those every morning ! Thanks for reminding me.

I wish you the best for your programme.

Thank you for posting your pics and sharing with us! That is just great of you! You know, I have never posted my pics! Anyway, I think you are on the way to your dream boobs and you have a great place to start from.
I am enjoying studying things like the Law of Attraction and the Power of Intention. When I watched some of the Bruce Lipton videos on YouTube, I almost jumped outta my chair! And, wink wink, that area of practice- works! I guarantee it!

Hi Soli
Congratulations on your will power, I'm sure you will win this time and I know we all are here to keep you motivated.
As you know there is no magic formula, and everyone's success is different.

Here are two threads that I really like, One is massage and the other is Vixy's plan that seemed to work well for her.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820
And thanks to all for the tip about Bruce Lipton, I'm a great fan of Mike Dooley www.tut.com. He sends out notes from the universe each day and they really help me.

Dig in and happy growing
Bobbi

(13-05-2016, 08:35 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I have a hard time READING books and retaining what I read BUT I've watched some Bruce Lipton YouTube clips that blew my mind. I watch them and BELIEVE 100% what he says not to mention he has scientific proof of placebos etc. I need to watch those every morning ! Thanks for reminding me.

I wish you the best for your programme.

Thanks Ella! I didn't know he had videos on YouTube, I'll have to check them out. His writing manner is so endearing and his enthusiasm just leaps off the page at the reader...I can only imagine how inspiring his videos are! Thanks too for the well wishes - inspired by you, I went to AliExpress and ordered a handful of inexpensive bras in different sizes to find my best fit, I call it the Ella Protocol. I plan to use it as a less discouraging way to gauge progress, comparing bra pics. Cool

Xo, Soli

(13-05-2016, 08:58 AM)charr Wrote:  Thank you for posting your pics and sharing with us! That is just great of you! You know, I have never posted my pics! Anyway, I think you are on the way to your dream boobs and you have a great place to start from.
I am enjoying studying things like the Law of Attraction and the Power of Intention. When I watched some of the Bruce Lipton videos on YouTube, I almost jumped outta my chair! And, wink wink, that area of practice- works! I guarantee it!

Thank you Charr! Posting the pictures was a long time coming, and a little like jumping out of a plane...scary and vulnerable, but this place is the place for it, eh? Dream boobs, here I come!

The mind shift involved with the Quantum Physics paradigm of life is so cool, so freeing, so empowering! Ella also mentioned that Bruce Lipton had videos on YouTube - I'm definitely checking them out!

Xo, Soli

(13-05-2016, 02:05 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Soli
Congratulations on your will power, I'm sure you will win this time and I know we all are here to keep you motivated.
As you know there is no magic formula, and everyone's success is different.

Here are two threads that I really like, One is massage and the other is Vixy's plan that seemed to work well for her.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820
And thanks to all for the tip about Bruce Lipton, I'm a great fan of Mike Dooley www.tut.com. He sends out notes from the universe each day and they really help me.

Dig in and happy growing
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi! That's why I love it here, it's mostly just folks with a common greater goal (reforming their bodies to match their desires) coming together to share, comfort, teach, motivate, celebrate.

I actually read Vixy's thread just yesterday, so great minds think alike, you and I! I hadn't seen the other one, very helpful, thank you!

And I'll check out Mike Dooley - anything that helps me keep my thoughts reined in is worth checking out. Big Grin

Happy growing to you too!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon