Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soli's Balance Program

(13-05-2016, 05:33 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(13-05-2016, 08:35 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I have a hard time READING books and retaining what I read BUT I've watched some Bruce Lipton YouTube clips that blew my mind. I watch them and BELIEVE 100% what he says not to mention he has scientific proof of placebos etc. I need to watch those every morning ! Thanks for reminding me.

I wish you the best for your programme.

Thanks Ella! I didn't know he had videos on YouTube, I'll have to check them out. His writing manner is so endearing and his enthusiasm just leaps off the page at the reader...I can only imagine how inspiring his videos are! Thanks too for the well wishes - inspired by you, I went to AliExpress and ordered a handful of inexpensive bras in different sizes to find my best fit, I call it the Ella Protocol. I plan to use it as a less discouraging way to gauge progress, comparing bra pics. Cool

Xo, Soli

I actually missed that and only read it this morning "the ella protocol" how funny Smile

Im not past buying or trying another of the famous aliexpress side support bras but find ANYTHING tight around me chest makes me claustrophobic big time which is such a shame cause they are soooooo pretty! Actually i do still have one floating around, but... they have these magnetic balls in them which im not comfy with, they never used to have those in them, with all the wifi electronic inference already floating around in the air do we really need a conductor in our bras if thats what they may do!

Okay, photos (and pretty much photos only) will be posted here:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26282

There is nothing really of note yet, and I still plan to discuss everything here on my program thread.

Xo, Soli

The way you expressed yourself in your first post has made me like you, ha ha ha. I definitely chuckled.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon