Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogle newbie here.. how the heck do ya'll keep them on??

I just got my Noogleberry about 5 days ago. I had emailed my starting measurements to Lucy at NB and she recommended the regular Large domes. I thought this was a good idea because I didn't want to have to size up too soon after ordering my first set. (By the way those measurements are 30" upper bust, 34" at fullest part, and 29" under bust.)
But here's the deal, I've noogled several times already just using one cup attached directly to the pump which has worked OKAY, except for losing suction every several minutes... I'm drinking tons of water pre-noogle and using a decent amount of coconut oil on the skin where the cups sit. I know it's probably me being OCD too soon, but how the heck will I be able to wear both domes at once when keeping just one on is proving difficult? I really hoped to be able to use both simultaneously due to time/schedule constraints.
Any tips, tricks, or encouragement from you veteran Nooglers would be welcome. Thanks in advance!

Hi NaturalLady!

It can be a trick, eh?

As your skin stretches and you accumulate more flesh, they will stay on, I can promise you that, but I know in the beginning it's frustrating when they fart off, or you have to lie/sit/stand in some draconian position just to get them to stay. It's temporary. That's your mantra right now - it's temporary.

My first suggestion would be to massage before you Noogle. Assuming you aren't using tape at this juncture, I would give them a good plumping massage session. This will bring a good blood flow to the area, and plump the tissues. Plumper tissues help the cups stay on.

Second, explore stickier massage medium - like you I use coconut oil and I love it, but consider maybe mixing the coconut oil with a body butter-type cream that would be slightly less slick between your skin and the cups. That itself might be enough to help the cups adhere to you better, allowing you to get some good Noogle sessions in.

And lastly, you will develop your own technique for getting both cups on simultaneously, but here is proof that it can be done! I know, when I took one look at my Extra Large cups I swear I went all deer-in-the-headlights. But damned if my technique didn't see me through.

Here's what I do:

1. Lean forward and put 1 cup onto your larger/more fleshy breast. By more fleshy, I mean the area around it as well, this comes into play momentarily. Let's just say left, because that's what I do, but if you prefer right, then reverse these directions. Put the cup over your left breast and hunch your shoulders just a smidge. Rest your left mid-forearm across the front of the dome to hold it in place against your chest.

2. With your right hand, place the other dome over your right breast, and if your arm is in the correct position, your left hand should be exactly at the top of the right dome. Use your left hand to press the dome into your chest, and if necessary hunch a little more. Let all the fleshy bits around the domes be your friends - upper boob, that irritating little blob of armpit fat, the ridge of fat under the boobs that just won't go away - all of these are at this very moment your allies is getting a Noogle cup to stay put!

Okay, so your've got your left arm holding them in place, you're hunching to as to grab any spare flesh inside or outside of the domes.

[attachment=12243]

3. With your right hand, start pumping. If there are any breaches in the seal, you will hear a farting noise, or you will not feel any pull into the domes. You can press a little harder with your arm, you can readjust the domes, you can squirm your body around to make more flesh available. Eventually, you'll hit that sweet spot, and you'll feel the flesh pull in both domes.

4. DON'T LET GO YET!

5. Let some good flesh get in there, and then stand up straight. Are they farting? Do you feel air? If the answer to either of these is yes, hunch back over a little until you get more flesh in there. If the answer is no, then you just won the game. Smile

I can promise you it gets easier, not only because you become used to it, but also because you develop more flesh to feed the cups.

So, be encouraged my dear!

Xo, Soli

(13-05-2016, 05:21 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi NaturalLady!

It can be a trick, eh?

As your skin stretches and you accumulate more flesh, they will stay on, I can promise you that, but I know in the beginning it's frustrating when they fart off, or you have to lie/sit/stand in some draconian position just to get them to stay. It's temporary. That's your mantra right now - it's temporary.

My first suggestion would be to massage before you Noogle. Assuming you aren't using tape at this juncture, I would give them a good plumping massage session. This will bring a good blood flow to the area, and plump the tissues. Plumper tissues help the cups stay on.

Second, explore stickier massage medium - like you I use coconut oil and I love it, but consider maybe mixing the coconut oil with a body butter-type cream that would be slightly less slick between your skin and the cups. That itself might be enough to help the cups adhere to you better, allowing you to get some good Noogle sessions in.

And lastly, you will develop your own technique for getting both cups on simultaneously, but here is proof that it can be done! I know, when I took one look at my Extra Large cups I swear I went all deer-in-the-headlights. But damned if my technique didn't see me through.

Here's what I do:

1. Lean forward and put 1 cup onto your larger/more fleshy breast. By more fleshy, I mean the area around it as well, this comes into play momentarily. Let's just say left, because that's what I do, but if you prefer right, then reverse these directions. Put the cup over your left breast and hunch your shoulders just a smidge. Rest your left mid-forearm across the front of the dome to hold it in place against your chest.

2. With your right hand, place the other dome over your right breast, and if your arm is in the correct position, your left hand should be exactly at the top of the right dome. Use your left hand to press the dome into your chest, and if necessary hunch a little more. Let all the fleshy bits around the domes be your friends - upper boob, that irritating little blob of armpit fat, the ridge of fat under the boobs that just won't go away - all of these are at this very moment your allies is getting a Noogle cup to stay put!

Okay, so your've got your left arm holding them in place, you're hunching to as to grab any spare flesh inside or outside of the domes.

3. With your right hand, start pumping. If there are any breaches in the seal, you will hear a farting noise, or you will not feel any pull into the domes. You can press a little harder with your arm, you can readjust the domes, you can squirm your body around to make more flesh available. Eventually, you'll hit that sweet spot, and you'll feel the flesh pull in both domes.

4. DON'T LET GO YET!

5. Let some good flesh get in there, and then stand up straight. Are they farting? Do you feel air? If the answer to either of these is yes, hunch back over a little until you get more flesh in there. If the answer is no, then you just won the game. Smile

I can promise you it gets easier, not only because you become used to it, but also because you develop more flesh to feed the cups.

Xo, Soli

Wow, Soli, thanks so much for all that haha! Sounds like you've got it down to a science.. I'm sure I'll develop some dumb-butt method that will work for me eventually or a hybrid of your method! Big Grin I thought that it would probably get easier as I "grow", whenever that happens, lol. Hopefully it will happen!
Thanks again for all the helpful hints. I'll try them and keep practicing! (I also might have to ask more questions in the future Wink).

I've taken an old bra and cut the cups out and use it to support and hold on the domes ... Or go buy a cheap 44 EEE bra that the domes will fit inside of. Makes starting easier. Also check your air lines and make sure they are tight... leaking hoses and a leaky vacuum pump make pumping an almost continuous chore.. A tight system shouldn't have to be pumped that often...

(18-05-2016, 03:16 AM)Karren Wrote:  I've taken an old bra and cut the cups out and use it to support and hold on the domes ... Or go buy a cheap 44 EEE bra that the domes will fit inside of. Makes starting easier. Also check your air lines and make sure they are tight... leaking hoses and a leaky vacuum pump make pumping an almost continuous chore.. A tight system shouldn't have to be pumped that often...

Thanks, Karren! The bra trick sounds like a great idea for me to try out.. This might be a stupid question, but how do I check the air lines/pump for leaks??

(13-05-2016, 05:21 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi NaturalLady!

It can be a trick, eh?

Here's what I do:

4. DON'T LET GO YET!

Xo, Soli

Thanks again, Soli! Smile <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon