Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! What should I do next?

Surferjoe- where is the sky is the limit studies of 25,000 to 50,000mg of FG?. Women don't metabolize like men, and most here aren't body builders either, suggesting these amount (here) is pure nonsense. Ladies-don't put your body at dangerous risk of low blood sugars.........it's simply not worth it.

The study below featured 80 healthy women 20-49 years old (normal menstraul cycles) clearly shows 300mg of FG is effective, though make sure it's at a minimum of at least 50% saponin glycosides.

The investigational product contained 300 mg of libifem, a standardised extract of T.foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed extract [dry concentrate 33:1, equiva- lent to 9.9 g dry herb, standardised to a minimum 50% saponin glycosides.

http://storefronts.supplysideshow.com/~/...search.pdf

Didn't copy the link down and it would take a while to search again, but a bit of googling or pubmed and luck should find it. I've never seen any study or health organization recommendation under 6,000 mg whole herb anyway (though extracts are less). And I've never found much mention of adverse or toxic effects at any amount in a study. I know there are anecdotal reports of trouble with hypoglycemics even at low amounts. I think if you replace 1/3rd of a male rabbit's diet with fenugreek seeds it makes them sterile, but that's a bit extreme.

Here's a quick search result with a 10,000 mg diabetes study for both genders: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26098483

10,000 mg is slightly over a tablespoon.

1g of one herb is not the same as 1g of another herb and there's nothing extreme or mild about it without some kind of baseline or study to determine that. We eat hundreds of grams of various substances all the time with various health effects. OTOH 100 mg can be a lot for some. It all depends on the concentration. Most studies I find on pueraria mirifica use 25-200 mg. Most other studies on herbs I find such as ginseng, catuaba, mucuna pruriens, tongkat ali, horny goat weed, etc., must use a strong extract or else they would need 5,000-100,000 mg of the whole herb. Most capsule bottles OTOH say 1,000 mg regardless of the herb, because that's 2 capsules and that's what people want to hear.

Anyway, gtg. Time has not been on my side this year. Can't always sift through 30 studies and read down to an important detail of information.

Maybe meditation for breasts, binuralbeats.net, youtube breast growth hypnosis, nipple and breast massage and vacuum pumping. Then develop a full NBE plan with info on this site you customize for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon