Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boost Pumping's Effects

Oh here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pink-Electro...xy63FSrrv9

I second Ella, looks like a good noogling session... I think people will take advantage of people's ignorance and laziness... I found a dermatologist that gives sessions to remove stretch marks using a derma roller and products you can buy yourself off amazon lol

(15-05-2016, 08:50 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Is this TENS unit thing viable? I feel as if it really were a thing we'd have discussed it already here.

Whereas we're somewhat fringe-y, where also super smart and connected.

I feel like we'd have heard a TON more about this sort of thing if there was chance of it working properly.

Am I wrong? (It's okay if I am, especially if this thing works!!)

Xo, Soli

I have my thoughts, but I have been on this site for years and still learn new things! Also, I wanted to make sure that y'all know that I haven't tried pumpimg for NBE due to the shape of my breasts. When it comes to movement, either neither of the girls go or they both go at once! Lol! Anyway, I have even read a lot of the archives of a a range of subjects. I know that things get forgotten, put aside, and may come back in. If I didn't keep finding fresh ideas on here, I might not come back. But Breast Nexus is just too exciting! I don't know if this is a new "therapy" this company offers, but it is definitely worth dreaming it can work! Do let me know if y'all try it and it does something for y'all. I know that all electro-stim is not created equally, so do be safe, y'all!

Agreed . I've said many a time before those CHEAP electrode pad stimulators gave me a serious shock once that shook the life outta me. They are no joke. Esp if u have any underlying cardiac issues..

(15-05-2016, 11:58 PM)AquaA Wrote:  ... I found a dermatologist that gives sessions to remove stretch marks using a derma roller and products you can buy yourself off amazon lol

I have been using a derma roller with my own concoction, not seeing noticeable results,... just curious,... what are the 'products' you speak of?

(17-05-2016, 06:13 PM)Wendy Wrote:  I have been using a derma roller with my own concoction, not seeing noticeable results,... just curious,... what are the 'products' you speak of?

Just this week I randomly ran across a micro needle derma roller on eBay for a low price in an eBay action. Search "derma roller" for lots of listings. I haven't received it yet, but I'd be happy to let you know if it's any good. After I bid I did a bit of research and found a YouTube video explaining how to use it. They make tiny holes in the face that allow your collegen cream to penetrate more effectively. I read a WebMed article on them that seems to indicate it's a legit thing, so I'm going to give it a try. You want a cream with pentapeptide it, which apparently doesn't come cheap. I'm going to try using Regenerist by Olay, which is rated well by Consumer Reports and is $13.86 on Amazon. Here's links to everything I've mentioned:
http://www.webmd.com/beauty/aging/hope-i...ork?page=1
http://www.amazon.com/Olay-Regenerating-...B0000CC64W

Pentapeptide is best reputed for scar removal, so the method discussed above would probably be good for treating stretch marks. I'm actually wondering how the micro needle roller idea might work with breast creams. This is food for thought.

it is generally used for pain mitigation/therapy, however, if we delve deeper:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical...timulation

EMS can be used as a training,[23][24][25] therapeutic,[26][27] and cosmetic tool. In medicine, EMS is used for rehabilitation purposes, for instance in physical therapy in the prevention of disuse muscle atrophy which can occur for example after musculoskeletal injuries, such as damage to bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. This is distinct from transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), in which an electric current is used for pain therapy.

Because of the effect that strengthened and Hypertrophied muscles have on appearance (a stronger muscle has larger cross-section[28]), EMS is also used by a niche of practitioners for aesthetics goals.[29][30][31] The FDA rejects certification of devices that claim weight reduction.[32] EMS devices cause a calorie burning that is marginal at best: calories are burnt in significant amount only when most of the body is involved in physical exercise: several muscles, the heart and the respiratory system are all engaged at once.[33] However, some authors imply that EMS can lead to exercise, since a person toning his/her muscles with electrical stimulation is more likely afterwards to participate in sporting activities as the body is ready, fit, willing and able to take on physical activity.[34] In EMS training few muscular groups are targeted at the same time, for specific training goals.[34] The effectiveness of the devices for sport training has been debated. A number of coaches regularly use professional EMS devices as an integral part of the training of their athletes; some of these are high profile coaches, such as track coach Charlie Francis, who used the technique to supplement the training of Olympic-level athletes.[35]

Non-professional devices target home-market consumers[36] with wearable units in which EMS circuitry is contained in belt-like garments (ab toning belts) or other clothing items.

FDA certification in the United States[edit]

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) certifies and releases EMS devices into two broad categories: over-the counter devices (OTC), and prescription devices. OTC devices are marketable only for muscle toning; prescription devices can be purchased only with a medical prescription for therapy. Prescription devices should be used under supervision of an authorized practitioner, for the following uses:
Relaxation of muscle spasms;
Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy;
Increasing local blood circulation;
Muscle re-education
;
Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis;
Maintaining or increasing range of motion.

The FDA mandates that manuals prominently display contraindication, warnings, precautions and adverse reactions, including: no use for wearer of pacemaker; no use on vital parts, such as carotid sinus nerves, across the chest, or across the brain; caution in the use during pregnancy, menstruation, and other particular conditions that may be affected by muscle contractions; potential adverse effects include skin irritations and burns

Only FDA-certified devices can be lawfully sold in the US without medical prescription. These can be found at the corresponding FDA webpage for certified devices.[37] The FTC has cracked down on consumer EMS devices that made unsubstantiated claims;[38] many have been removed from the market, some have obtained FDA certification.
in cosmetic use:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrotherapy_(cosmetic)
Cosmetic electrotherapy is a range of beauty treatments that uses low electric currents passed through the skin to produce several therapeutic effects[2] such as muscle toning in the body[3] and micro-lifting of the face.[4] It is based on electrotherapy, which has been researched and accepted in the field of rehabilitation,[5] though the "scientific and medical communities have tended to sideline or dismiss the use of electrotherapy for healthy muscles".[6]
Galvanic treatment[edit]

Galvanic treatment in the beauty industry has been described since at least the 1970s[15] and earlier.[13] Sometimes called galvanism, the treatment aims to improve the skin in two ways: (1) cleansing: a process called desincrustation, and (2) nourishing the skin condition, through an electro-chemical process[16] called iontophoresis[17] (also called ionisation).[18] This is achieved by the application of a small, constant, direct current.[19] The treatment works on the principle that charged ions in the skin are either attracted or repelled from the electrodes, resulting in certain chemical effects.[20]

"Galvanism works by penetrating active substances into the subcutaneous tissues, where they act on the ineffective circulation to bring about an improvement in the vascular and lymphatic interchange in the area. This is completed in a natural and harmless way, and is aided by the actual effect of the galvanic current on the tissues. This improves the function of the cellular membrane, and allows the trapped fluid and fat to be dispersed and eliminated."[21]

Galvanic treatment are often used on the face (facial galvanic treatment) and on the body to treat cellulite (galvanic cellulite treatments).[22]

basically, it tones the muscles, which in turn *should* provide a breast lift as the muscles have been stimulated, as well as stimulate the lymph nodes to clear and empty, and the vascular system to flow through the stimuli.

I have used my T.E.N.s unit (4 electrodes on one breast, and another time two on each breast, one inch from nipple on each occasion). it wasn't unpleasant , it felt like a kneading on each breast. of course I stayed away from the highest setting. but have not used it in conjunction before pumping... may have to give it a shot Tongue

(17-05-2016, 01:24 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Agreed . I've said many a time before those CHEAP electrode pad stimulators gave me a serious shock once that shook the life outta me. They are no joke. Esp if u have any underlying cardiac issues..

yeah, I had tried to reuse one of the pads, as it still had some adhesive left.. one of the electrode wires were exposed....Big Grin yeah I was shocked.. literally..

I think you can get something like 40 replacement pads for 20 bucks on amazon.

(15-05-2016, 04:51 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Oh here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pink-Electro...xy63FSrrv9

I had seen that before.. my fix was a sports bra and the 4 pad -T.E.N.s unit Tongue.. I didn't want to pay a lot of money for testing.

I had primarily bought my T.E.N.s unit for knee therapy (I have arthritic knees).

I once tried it on my bum Tongue that was a sensation and a half Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon