Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

butt enhancement... no snake oil

I have been doing research and the reoccurring supplement is maca root, fish oil and vitamin E oil. What I have not found are any real success stories. I do not think oil topically is going to encourage fat storage in butts and I can't bother to look for the research, but are there any REAL products or supplements out there? Volufiline doesn't have any real research other than their own...

squats are not going to get anyone a huge butt. it encourages muscle growth, but eh...

(14-05-2016, 02:27 PM)Cynical Laughter Wrote:  I have been doing research and the reoccurring supplement is maca root, fish oil and vitamin E oil. What I have not found are any real success stories. I do not think oil topically is going to encourage fat storage in butts and I can't bother to look for the research, but are there any REAL products or supplements out there? Volufiline doesn't have any real research other than their own...

squats are not going to get anyone a huge butt. it encourages muscle growth, but eh...

good point Cynical

from what I know, maca is a hormone regulator, vitamin E is good for skin, and fish oil is rich in the Omega's (3 or 6 or both, I forget) . each one is merely a component of an overall NBE plan.

as Far as volufilline, glute boost also uses that in their mixture, but research I had done on eugenol, has supported the possibilities of fat expansion, especially in the presence of an omega fatty acid such as macadamia oil.

it would be helpful if any one on here has actually used volufilline or voluplus and has had any success with it. I think that first -hand knowledge would be more credible than a faceless name somewhere else on the internet.

(14-05-2016, 08:46 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(14-05-2016, 02:27 PM)Cynical Laughter Wrote:  I have been doing research and the reoccurring supplement is maca root, fish oil and vitamin E oil. What I have not found are any real success stories. I do not think oil topically is going to encourage fat storage in butts and I can't bother to look for the research, but are there any REAL products or supplements out there? Volufiline doesn't have any real research other than their own...

good point Cynical

from what I know, maca is a hormone regulator, vitamin E is good for skin, and fish oil is rich in the Omega's (3 or 6 or both, I forget) . each one is merely a component of an overall NBE plan.

as Far as volufilline, glute boost also uses that in their mixture, but research I had done on eugenol, has supported the possibilities of fat expansion, especially in the presence of an omega fatty acid such as macadamia oil.

it would be helpful if any one on here has actually used volufilline or voluplus and has had any success with it. I think that first -hand knowledge would be more credible than a faceless name somewhere else on the internet.

I've probably looked up volufiline dozens of times and only shady "studies" and blogs come up. Never any success stories. I don't know if there's any oils or extracts there that can create and/or grow fat cells. It would be a dream product because I don't want to mess with my hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon