Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can pumping alone increase my breast?

Hey I just bought medium size kangzhu pump and i don't know if i use it correctly. Can someone please tell me how you use it and how do you experience it? Do you increase size just from pumping or also tking herb? I've been taking fenugreek but it's only make my belly fatter not my boobs Sad

Any suggestions will be helpful, thanks!Big Grin

(14-05-2016, 03:06 PM)Ammako Wrote:  Hey I just bought medium size kangzhu pump and i don't know if i use it correctly. Can someone please tell me how you use it and how do you experience it? Do you increase size just from pumping or also tking herb? I've been taking fenugreek but it's only make my belly fatter not my boobs Sad

Hi Ammako!

Pumping alone can definitely increase your size. Among others, JenniferLove details her remarkable and inspiring process here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

As far as using the Kangzhu correctly, do you have all the parts? You need at least the cups and a pump, and a hose is nice (but not strictly necessary). There are a few videos on YouTube that talk about the Kangzhu acupressure cupping process, maybe that would be helpful? Just don't pump to the point of pain or bruising!

Xo, Soli

(14-05-2016, 05:36 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(14-05-2016, 03:06 PM)Ammako Wrote:  Hey I just bought medium size kangzhu pump and i don't know if i use it correctly. Can someone please tell me how you use it and how do you experience it? Do you increase size just from pumping or also tking herb? I've been taking fenugreek but it's only make my belly fatter not my boobs Sad

Hi Ammako!

Pumping alone can definitely increase your size. Among others, JenniferLove details her remarkable and inspiring process here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

As far as using the Kangzhu correctly, do you have all the parts? You need at least the cups and a pump, and a hose is nice (but not strictly necessary). There are a few videos on YouTube that talk about the Kangzhu acupressure cupping process, maybe that would be helpful? Just don't pump to the point of pain or bruising!

Xo, Soli

Yes i have all of them. And thank you, your answer really help ?

Also, make sure to use some kind of oil or lotion, to prevent chafing from the cups and keep your skin happy. Lots of folks (myself included) use coconut oil, which is pretty easy to get and inexpensive. Others use lotions they already have.

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon