Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

After seeing so many nice before and after pictures here in the forum, I finally decided to document my progress with pics too. I never saved any pics on my phone since I thought it might be risky Tongue,so I guess I'll start saving the pics here at the post Smile I'm using Brava only so far since I'm a bit lazy Tongue. Previously I didn't watch my diet at all, I'll try to eat healthy from now on. Smile

A little about myself: about 30 years old female, Asian, no kids, 130 lbs, kinda active.

stats before:
Bust: 32
Under bust: 29 or 29.5

I used Brava for 23 weeks in 2015. Stats after that:
Bust: 34
Under bust: 29 or 29.5

I'm currently 8 weeks into my second Brava cycle, stats as of now:
Bust: 34.5
Under bust 29 or 29.5

Too bad I don't have any pics before I started using Brava, attached are pics as of now.

Wish everyone best of luck!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not sure if there's any visible difference, documenting just in caseTongue week 9.

Side, week9

Thanks for sharing your program with us! I so enjoy learning about everyone's journey and getting nuggets of wisdom, here and there. I see a potential for a lot of progress.

hey there, thanks a lot for the encouragement, let's all share and enjoy the inspirationBlush

(27-05-2016, 08:54 AM)charr Wrote:  Thanks for sharing your program with us! I so enjoy learning about everyone's journey and getting nuggets of wisdom, here and there. I see a potential for a lot of progress.

hey there, thanks a lot for the encouragement, let's all share and enjoy the inspirationSmile

Week 10, front. It's been really hot lately, and my breast is kinda sweaty and redish Smile

Week 10, side. Not sure if it's due to the period, I think I can see a bit progress Smile

I don't know either, since I am new to your program and such. But your girls definitely look plumper, with more lift and underboob.

(01-06-2016, 06:16 AM)charr Wrote:  I don't know either, since I am new to your program and such. But your girls definitely look plumper, with more lift and underboob.

Thanks for the encouragement Wink I'm patient ( I hope I can stay this way Tongue). Even though I cannot tell clearly any difference, I'd like to keep documenting hoping that one day when I look back and compare I can see the difference obviously!Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon