Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

Week 11 doncumenting, frontal. It's been such a long and busy day so I only got to take this pic sorta late tonight, please bear with me the lighting Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 11, side pic

Week 12, front pic. This is a long process, it definitely takes patience and also perseverance Smile

Side pic. Week 12

I can definitely see some progress, your breasts are looking fuller and nice and round.
You have lovely nipples too

(12-06-2016, 12:27 AM)Katana Wrote:  I can definitely see some progress, your breasts are looking fuller and nice and round.

Oh wow, thanks so much for saying that, it's so great to hear and so reassuring Wink
You have amazing breasts, I've been following your thread. Id be thrilled to look like your before pics somedayTongue great job and great progress!Wink

(12-06-2016, 01:27 PM)NYRes Wrote:  
(12-06-2016, 12:27 AM)Katana Wrote:  I can definitely see some progress, your breasts are looking fuller and nice and round.

Oh wow, thanks so much for saying that, it's so great to hear and so reassuring Wink
You have amazing breasts, I've been following your thread. Id be thrilled to look like your before pics somedayTongue great job and great progress!Wink

I think you'll have a much better shape than I did in my starting pics, looking back they seem kinda deflated and floppy

(12-06-2016, 01:46 PM)Katana Wrote:  I think you'll have a much better shape than I did in my starting pics, looking back they seem kinda deflated and floppy

Thanks sweetie, your breasts have always looked good to me, they are just getting better and better!Smile

(16-06-2016, 03:56 AM)NYRes Wrote:  
(12-06-2016, 01:46 PM)Katana Wrote:  I think you'll have a much better shape than I did in my starting pics, looking back they seem kinda deflated and floppy

Thanks sweetie, your breasts have always looked good to me, they are just getting better and better!Smile

Aww thanks, you're sweet to say so Smile

Week 13, frontal pic. I felt lucky that I started documenting the progress 13 weeks ago, because I only noticed the difference when I compared my current pic with the before pic, otherwise it'll be really difficult to see it since this is a slow progress Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon