Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

Do you do anything besides Brava? By that I mean I think you should massage at least 10 minutes before and after Brava sessions with Coconut Oil. Also drink water before/during sessions. I am under the impression that the Brava system has low (gentle) suction and their 10 hour recommendation is really a minimum. A long time ago they published charts showing growth vs length of time wearing and it showed zero for 8 hours and better longer. In other words any time longer was beneficial, i.e. 12 hours was twice as good as 10 hours. Does Brava have settings, so you can adjust to higher suction? Have you been doing less than 10 hours?

(11-09-2016, 04:55 AM)James98 Wrote:  Do you do anything besides Brava? By that I mean I think you should massage at least 10 minutes before and after Brava sessions with Coconut Oil. Also drink water before/during sessions. I am under the impression that the Brava system has low (gentle) suction and their 10 hour recommendation is really a minimum. A long time ago they published charts showing growth vs length of time wearing and it showed zero for 8 hours and better longer. In other words any time longer was beneficial, i.e. 12 hours was twice as good as 10 hours. Does Brava have settings, so you can adjust to higher suction? Have you been doing less than 10 hours?

Hey there, thanks for the info. I've been a bit lazy so I only use brava without massage. Whenever I can, I wear it for as long as possible, usually at least 12 hours for weekends, and 10 to 11 hours for weekdays. Also I do drink a lot of water... My guess is I'm a very slow responder, because I've been using brava for two cycles, and every cycle for the first 15 or so weeks, I basically see no results and after that, I start to see a little bit. Maybe I should consider massage. Thanks!

(11-09-2016, 04:55 AM)James98 Wrote:  Do you do anything besides Brava? By that I mean I think you should massage at least 10 minutes before and after Brava sessions with Coconut Oil. Also drink water before/during sessions. I am under the impression that the Brava system has low (gentle) suction and their 10 hour recommendation is really a minimum. A long time ago they published charts showing growth vs length of time wearing and it showed zero for 8 hours and better longer. In other words any time longer was beneficial, i.e. 12 hours was twice as good as 10 hours. Does Brava have settings, so you can adjust to higher suction? Have you been doing less than 10 hours?

Oh to answer your question, brava does not have settings for pressure, it's fixed...and yes, very gentle

Week 26, frontal progress. For several weeks in a long time, my bust measurement has been 35.5 inch (under bust 29.5 inch), I guess its stabilized and probably my breasts are growing fuller in shape.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 26, side progress. I kinda like the way they look from the side today. Not during or before the period, I guess these are the normal look now.

Week 27, frontal progress. One week before period.

Week 27, side progress

(25-09-2016, 07:41 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 27, side progress

huge difference, really perky, you are lucky

(25-09-2016, 07:24 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(25-09-2016, 07:41 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 27, side progress

huge difference, really perky, you are lucky

Thanks, Ella! Hopefully some of the swelling would stay after the period. Smile

Week 30 progress. So I stopped for a week and according to Brava booklet , it basically stops the growing train and I need to restart and then the first three weeks are just initial stage without real growth. So in consideration of the restart period, I'm counting this as the 30th week in he current circle.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon