Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

(20-11-2016, 07:00 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 30 progress. So I stopped for a week and according to Brava booklet , it basically stops the growing train and I need to restart and then the first three weeks are just initial stage without real growth. So in consideration of the restart period, I'm counting this as the 30th week in he current circle.Smile

Hi NYRes! I just wanted to thank you for posting your inspirational pictures! I think you're really brave for doing thatSmile I've been a lurker on here for a few years now and have tried various methods (herbs, noogleberry, massage...probably more that I can't think of atm) that haven't worked for me, but your incredible results have inspired me to bite the bullet and buy the Brava system. 

Have you kept your growth since your last post?

Rapunzel

(07-01-2017, 06:37 AM)Hi rapunzel! Thanks so much for asking. I\ve been very busy lately but I never stopped my brava routine. Before you asked, I thought no one would care about my progress except for myself, so I was not eager to keep up the journal and planned to update it only later when I'm less busy. Thanks for caring and your encouraging word, which prompted me to do an update now. Good luck with your journey! Wrote:  
(20-11-2016, 07:00 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 30 progress. So I stopped for a week and according to Brava booklet , it basically stops the growing train and I need to restart and then the first three weeks are just initial stage without real growth. So in consideration of the restart period, I'm counting this as the 30th week in he current circle.Smile

Hi NYRes! I just wanted to thank you for posting your inspirational pictures! I think you're really brave for doing thatSmile I've been a lurker on here for a few years now and have tried various methods (herbs, noogleberry, massage...probably more that I can't think of atm) that haven't worked for me, but your incredible results have inspired me to bite the bullet and buy the Brava system. 

Have you kept your growth since your last post?

Rapunzel

Week 37, it's been a while since I took pictures last time, the measurements did not change, but I do feel a bit progress myself. Even the pictures might not show much difference compared to previous pictures, I feel that most of the growth goes to the base, the area enlarges a bit, even though the perkiness remains the same.

Week 38, before the period.

Hi, NYRes. I know your last post is a bit old, but browsing this thread, I definitely see progress from your first pic. Have you seen any more results since the last one you took?

(18-01-2017, 01:21 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Hi, NYRes. I know your last post is a bit old, but browsing this thread, I definitely see progress from your first pic. Have you seen any more results since the last one you took?

Her last pic is only 2 days old

Hi NYRes,

Thank you for updating your progress again! Amazing resultsSmile I ended up buying the brava system and wore it for the first time last night (8 hrs). I was wondering if you ever had a problem with the outermost part of the domes making itchy red rings? I'm talking about the plasticky part on the outside of the silicone. In your pics I can't see any obvious rings but I thought I would ask and if you have any tips on how to make it not happen?

Thanks for any helpSmile

Rapunzel

(18-01-2017, 01:21 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Hi, NYRes. I know your last post is a bit old, but browsing this thread, I definitely see progress from your first pic. Have you seen any more results since the last one you took?

Hi there, see below for an update Smile
Thanks for asking!

(18-01-2017, 02:38 AM)Katana Wrote:  

Her last pic is only 2 days old

Thanks for helping me out, girl Wink

Week 39, during the period.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon